First Journey on a VLCD - Determined to Win!

Okay so first weigh in today, I managed 6 pounds which is ok I guess as it's totm!

WOOHOO well done you xxx

Thats brilliant Pretty Paula! Especially for TOTM xxx

I wasn't sure if it was a good first week tbh, I was hoping for 7 and it was 6.2 so hopefully it'll be good next week, if I can get into the 14 stone bracket by September that'd be awesome x

I dont lose huge amounts on my first week EVER....my best week is my 2nd week. In saying that tho, if you were to carry a bag with 6lbs of mince or sugar etc in it, it wouldnt take too long til u'd have to put it down cos it was heavy....thats what u lost :D well done xx

hey! thankyou very much

think i am just a bit down cos of some hard stuff at work at the moment, feeling a little stagnant and bored, it will pass, need to get my teeth stuck into something else!

100% on plan again today, no pink on the stix this evening which im hoping means ive drank enough, will test tomorrow morning :)

Can completely sympathise with being bored at work, it's not fun and drags all the energy out of you!
I keep taking ketostix and they don't go really pink, they seem to stay the same even though i'm drinking 4 litres, does that mean i've drunk enough water? The little sticks are so confusing!
xx

Forget the sticks, if you are 100% you don't need them - you will be in ketosis. I did not use one in all my time on Exante.
Bren xx

I do agree Bren, they arent a be all and end all, i tend to use em like a pregnancy test, first thing in the morning... for example this morning they were near the darker end of the range, but if i did one now it would be nil or trace.

Found today difficult, feel a bit bored of the soups and bars... think i may just order shakes next time... really not feeling the bars at all.. they make my mouth all gritty and fill me up too much?

I always split my bars, had half mid afternoon and half about 9pm so I did not go to bed hungry cos I hate that! Also split my shake and had half for breakfast and half for lunch with twice the amount of water they recommend. Only ever ate the soup as a full pack for some reason, seemed a lot of messing to split that - not sure why lol.

Just a quick reply off my hubbys I phone to say I broke my laptop today, ordered a s****y new one and it'll be here Friday, so may not be around till then much as hate the I phone lol! But am on plan and still rooting for Mondays weigh in x

New Laptop is here

Pretty shiny black Sony Vaio.... 500gb of hard drive to fill with music. nom nom nom.

So i am doing ok, think i chucked myself out of ketosis yesterday somehow.... but think im back in it now.

pretty bored of the packs, ok with the shakes but not the other stuff, so shakes only for me next month!

tra-lala-laaaa!

feel uber positive today.

vanilla shake for breakfast, toffee bar at about 3pm, roast chicken and veg for tea

weigh in day tomorrow, feel very happy and excited...

few demons appeared over the weekend, but i resisted the pizza monster who was calling my name oh so sweetly.... that b*stard!

i got a side salad from subway. Nom nom nom!

keep thinking about the photo shoot i'm doing when i reach goal... :)

love to all! x

Week 2 weigh in

3lbs down, bringing my total to 9 lbs in two weeks.

i want to lose a further 7 before the end of August so i just go under 15 stone...

Well done Paula, you should be on target to get to your August end goal at this rate :)

I am doing total replacement at the moment but if I find it too tricky with cooking for the family I may move to the solution you are using. I just have to be sure my willpower will be strong enough to stop me eating the carb element of their meal.

Susan x

Well done Paula xx

Back