First meal when you reach target.

tomtom

Right, i'm sure we're all in the same position, and apologies to those who may find it hard to talk about food when on CD.
But...

Whats everyones planned first proper meal when they reach their target weight ??

Mine is a simple Indian Curry, although probably made by myself, rather than the massive greasy portion i would get from a take-away.

That was my downfall before. :(

Ahh, enjoy the dream. Unfortunately you often reach your goal whilst you are going up the plans.

You end up saying "fantastic..I've reached my goal!!" "wow...I can now move to the next step and have a bit extra cottage cheese" :D :D

okay...seeing as this is a thought that keeps me going....eating the following on the day i reach my target...im giving myself one day of eating whatever i like,then i am going to eat sensibly....but im going to have a blueberry muffin for breakfast, then lunch im going to have a thick granary sandwich with tuna and mayo and a slice of carrot cake...for dinner: brushetta to start....then gnocci with spinach and ricotta sauce and chocolate cake for dinner! i dont care if i put on a kilo im having all that haha! ( anyone apart from me me think ive given that way too much thought lol ) xx

I think if we stick to CD and get to goal , will our minds change on how we think about food , I guess we won't eat tons like we used todo , well will we feel sick by eating say fish and chips things like that ? anyone out there been there and done it ?

craving

HI ONLY BEEN ON CD FOR 1 MONTH TODAY BUT EVERY DAY I WAKE UP THINKING ABOUT PAMASAN CHICKEN FROM MY LOCAL KEBAB SHOP SO THINK I MIGHT HAVE HALF OF ONE (OK A WHOLE ONE:eek: BUT IM TRYING TO BE GOOD LOL)

I think if we stick to CD and get to goal , will our minds change on how we think about food ,

A little, but maybe not as much as you might think. It all depends...........

, well will we feel sick by eating say fish and chips things like that ? anyone out there been there and done it ?

I think it depends on how often you try;) The body adapts quite quickly

Thanks Karion , yes i've got to get there first ... all food seems lovely at the moment

I have dreams about a ham and mustard sandwich - simple pleasures!

Gx

yes alot of us do miss bread , if anyone posts on here how they are missing a bowl of salad i will passout lol!

One naughty day of pizza and chips.

It's a really good sign that the food that I miss and am craving is g"good" food.
Salads, boiled eggs, sweet corn, brown bread...mmmmmmmmmm

Me too! The thing I miss most is the bowl of blueberries, mandarins or peaches, and rhubard activia yoghurt with a sprinkling of museli on the top that I had for breakfast each day!! But I also have on my list of things to eat Starbucks blueberry cheesecake (no other cheesecake, it's only that one I love!), the KFC wrapstar looks so yummy, and also a Wispa. Why on earth they had to bring back one of my favourite choc bars when I absolutely cannot have it, I have no idea. Did they do it deliberately!?

I was also cross about Wispa being re-introduced in the middle of SS'ing then I went and had one on my shameful lapse at the weekend! Have been fantasising about beans on toast for months too so that would have been my first meal... except I had that at weekend too. Oh dear. Still second day back on SS going well!

I've been dreaming of Wagamama chilli chicken noodles, cheese & crackers, and the garlic and cheese bread at Bella Italia :eat: :drool:

Tom Well done on the weight loss 9lb wooowho
So now your saying ... I'm feeling it ... i'm loving it lol

Back