Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

First Night Out!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by HappyNoodles, 1 February 2008 Social URL.

1. HappyNoodles

HappyNoodles Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Well, I had my very first night out last night since starting LT!!

I thought I'd be leaving at around 11pm because I wasn't drinking and had work today.
    I ended up out till 3.30 then brought friends back to mine and didn't sleep, on the bus to work I felt great not hungover!!
    I missed my mad nights out but now I see I don't actually need drink for that!!
    I wasn't a bit tempted yaaayyy!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Shazpaz

Shazpaz Regular Member

Diet:
    South Beach
    Glad you had a great time. I was exactly the same when I had my first night out. Its amazing how much fun you can have without booze!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. pineapple

pineapple Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge/Lipotrim
    Thats fab your still able to have wild nights out but stick to your plan - well done!

5. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hey well done, glad you had a good time :)

6. lulu138

lulu138 Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Last night was my first night out!! i did great too!! congradulations!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.