First Shopping Trip

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Wanttobeslim, 21 April 2007 Social URL.

1. Wanttobeslim

Wanttobeslim I will do it!!

Just been out on first shopping trip since starting 3.5 weeks ago. I started at a very tight size 20 or 22 bottoms and 22 - 24 top. I put on a skirt (fixed waistband) in an 18 and it fits!! :D Clings round the spare tyre a bit but fine on the waist!! I tried an 18 blouse loose round tummy and boobs but tight across shoulders :( Then tried on a wrap dress which is in a stretchy material and it's an 18, with a pair of tummy flatteners on it looks great!! So bought it for nephews christening in 3 weeks time.... I'm so happy.... I'm so happy... I'm so happy :silly: :silly: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. MissPiggyFi

MissPiggyFi somebody shrink me

Cambridge Diet USA
    That's fantastic hun!!

Shout it from the rooftops!!

I'm doing a little dance for ya myself!! x
  4. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

That's brilliant - glad you had such a positive experience ... you'll feel great wearing that dress :)

5. AmandaJayne

AmandaJayne Trainee Maintainer

It'll probably be too big by then!! Hehehe
  6. In search of me

In search of me Silver Member

am getting the happy vibes & sending the huggy ones back! Fab news!!
  7. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Yippitydoodah -

Fan Flippin Tastic!!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.