First Stone gone many more to go

Well done - what's your menu look like? And check out the Diet Doctor website, lots of amazing stories and recipes there.

Menu today:

B = 2 slices Toast with cream cheese
L = cheese & pickle sandwich, 2 Tomatoes
D = beef mince topped with peppers and cheese baked and topped with a fried egg

Snacks = nuts, 1 satsuma, 1 peperami

Nice. i guess to be really low carb you'd need to drop the sandwiches and toast - but I know how difficult that can be! x

At the moment I am only trying to reduce carbs. The plan I found lets you have carbs in the morning and a smaller amount of carbs at lunch and only 10grams in the evening. I am not that strict yet. 🙂 x

Not as low carb this weekend as I liked due to visiting friends and having dinner there. Back to lower carb today and done quite well 🙂
Hope everyone is doing ok. Xx

Last edited:
Keep going Tess, it is hard when eating at other peoples houses as you seem rude not taking what is offered. Just try to allow for it before and after.

Really good day today 🙂

B = Porridge with almonds, cinnamon & a little honey
L = Ham Sandwich & 2 Tomatoes
D = Salad with ham, cheese and eggs
Snacks = Apple, Walnuts & Peperami

Going out for a meal tomorrow so will try not to eat too many carbs

well eating out was not too bad I think. Had a lighter meal with under 600 calories and didn't drink alcohol or sugary drinks. Back to low carb tomorrow night 🙂 Hope everyone is doing ok. X

quite a good day today:

B = 1 Toast, butter
2nd B =spoon of oats, juice of half an orange, 3rd of a banana, Greek yogurt & teaspoon honey
L = salad with cheese and garlic sausage, a spoon of salad cream & 2 crisp breads
D = High protein roll and aubergine baked with tomatoes, parmesan and mozzarella
Snacks = Apple, walnuts & Olives

Another good day today 🙂

B = oats soaked in milk with a little yogurt and strawberry jam (made by my hubby)
L = left over aubergine bake, a little salad with cheese and sardines
D = a few potato wedges (naughty) and low carb pizza homemade with pepperoni and mozzarella
Snacks = apple, walnuts & olives

still under target with carbs and calories 🙂
weigh in tomorrow. Hoping for a little loss x

Back