First Stone gone many more to go

Mums are great. :) Glad your feeling a bit better. I am ok. Just watched the figure ice skating. Wish I had better balance I would have tried to become a professional skater. Had hot dogs on baguette while watching it :) xx

I just love to watch Ice skating Although I'm no good at it myself.

Oh yum hot dog sounds great xx

The hot dog was yummie :) What are you having for dinner? Xx

I had a chicken pasta bake followed by Pringles and more chocolate!! Really not had a good day food wise but I'm still within points xx

I used up all my calories now (apart from 3) as I had a cinnamon whirl:) Wasn't really hungry but was my little treat as passed my exam yesterday :D xx

I used up all my calories now (apart from 3) as I had a cinnamon whirl:) Wasn't really hungry but was my little treat as passed my exam yesterday :D xx

I LOVE cinnamon well done on passing your exam Hun you must be so pleased xx

well done tessa on your exam pass and well done on your weight loss x x

Hope everyone is ok after the storm yesterday. Took me ages to get home last night. Had more calories then planned as well due to waiting time spent in pub :D.
Today was better again. Xx

Not the best day today. Cake and sweets at work. And now gonna have Cheesecake as hubby bought some as a treat. :) xx

Enjoy love tomorrow's another day get straight back to it and u will be fine xx

Hi Nessa, how are you?
Hubby is taking me out for a meal tomorrow. Got to try and do some walking exercise to burn the extra calories :) xx

Back