Orange

D - Chicken Stir fry (onions,
peppers,beansprouts and mushrooms)
Soy Sauce

Snacks - Apple
Pineapple
1 coffee, 2 teas (using rest of
HEx A milk)

Please give any advice and let me know if I am doing it right.

Is this okay?

Hi,

I originally put this in the food diaries section but I have had no replies.

Can someone please have a look and let me know if I am doing it right for an original/red day.

B - 2 x Weetabix (HEx B)
Skimmed Milk (part HEx A)

L - 2 x Wholemeal bread, 400g (HEx B)
Tuna mixed with quark and spring
onions
Dairylea (HEx A)
Orange

D - Chicken Stir fry (onions,
peppers,beansprouts and mushrooms)
Soy Sauce

Snacks - Apple
Pineapple
1 coffee, 2 teas (using rest of
HEx A milk)
Crab sticks
2/3 litres of water

Please give any advice and let me know if I am doing it right.

It looks fine, don't forget your syns though!

I'd be starving with that for my dinner though - I'd need noodles or rice or something with it. No good on red though which is why I don't do it often....

oh yeah... syns. I had an Options Hot Chocolate but I tend to save syns for weekends. I know its not advised but that the only way I can stick to it :D

Just make sure you have a moluntain of veggies in the stir fry and you should be alright, I tend to have my stirfrys like that when run outta noodles (which is surprisingly often, lol!)

I do red days, always have LOADS of veg with my food. Tonight im having a chicken breast (topped with tomato/cheese), but with loads of butternut squash chips.

I do red days, always have LOADS of veg with my food. Tonight im having a chicken breast (topped with tomato/cheese), but with loads of butternut squash chips.

that sounds amazing. I have been doing EE from the start so I always have lots of veg.
Butternut squash is free right?

Yeah fancied a change and I have heard it can help boost weight loss. I am only doing it untill Friday then I think I will go back to EE xx

You've had some fab weight losses already - don't think you are going to beat them ;)

I do the odd red day - mainly when I just feel like having 2 HEBs for a change. I wonder what difference it will make for you ... keep us updated!

I did SW years ago and never got passed 5 weeks because of Green Day Red Day blah blah blah, but this time round I am loving EE! So easy to fit around normal eating!

I agree, although red day, green day thing worked for me I couldn't stick to it long term. I am just so amazed by how easy EE!!

Thank you so much Ali*.
You are doing great too. Good luck with your 1/2 stone, you can do it :happy036:

Keep me posted x

Back