First time Exante user

dozza1982

Have just ordered my first 4 week Exante pack. Have never done a vlcd or lcd fully before but have been recommended some recently so after reading the reviews for Exante thought I'd give it a try. Anyone any tips for a brand new user? Thanks

Hello! I am 3 weeks in, my advice is simply just stick at it, the first 4 days are mega poo but once your body gets used to it, it's really easy, in fact I now have to remember to eat, cos I'm really not hungry. You'll lose loads in the first week, but me and quite a few others had less success in the second week, but just keep going and good luck!! :)

I'll second that. I'm in my 2nd week having bought the 6 week pack.
ive never done any dieting at all in the past and this makes it dead simple. But yeah, first few days very hard and testing but the weight loss is great in the 1st week if you stick it out on TS and only drink water!

Totally agree expect a few early nights and lots of pampering when you first start, time to give yourself some me time :eek:) The first weeks loss can be a big boost before you settle down. I don't miss eating and actually prefer it on really busy days as it is so quick. Goodluck x

Thanks everyone. Will post results after week one and fingers crossed can stick to it and make it through the first week.

Welcome to the group :) good luck with your first week!

Good luck with your journey hun and remember, the more you drink, the more you shrink so make sure you get your water in, it really does help x

Good luck. I look forward to hearing of your successful weight loss!

I think every one has said pretty much everything. ...it can be daunting embarking on a vlcd. .stay strong and positive. .keep in mind what its all about...slimnesss. .healthyness lol...I actually feel like I'm cheating..as I don't feel hungry and forget to eat aswell sometimes..I struggle at times with water..unfortunaly my loss is taking its time but I'm not eating so its got to show on scales at some point..lol. .but in case you do struggle. .don't get disheartened it will happen but all our bodies are different obviously and this is the place to get spurred on by fellow exanties. ..

Well half way through day one. Can definitely see why everyone says the first few days are the hardest. Need to keep focused on getting through the first week and hopefully stepping back on the scales will be my reward.

Day 3 is normally the hardest but try and power through!! I tend to go hardcore first week then add in my extras that I like on TS which are Coke Zero and Dr Pepper Zero as this spurs me on loads to keep at it which no drastic impact.

Keep going girl, you'll be fine in a few days! :) How are you enjoying the packs so far?

I have only done it once before for 1 month last year and lost 2 stone so im not a professional just what I found when I was on it :)

2 stone in 4 weeks. Bloody hell that's a lot.

I had the vanilla shake for breakfast which was okay just not cold enough so need to remember the ice. The chocolate orange bar was really nice. The soup I didn't blend and just mixed with a fork. Not the best idea as it really wasn't good at all.

I do all my soups and shakes in the blender. I tried making the shakes in the shaker and they were horrible and lumpy! Shakes are much nicer with crushed ice too.

Yeah used an electric whisk for the shake so the consistency was good just should have done the same with the soup. Least I know now for tomorrow. Lol

Back