First time Exante user

I now have a home blender and a work blender! I get some odd looks in the canteen but most of them think I'm a tad bonkers anyway... So no surprise really! Definitely need ice in the shakes, makes a massive difference. Good luck with the rest of your first week, you'll be so thrilled when you see your first weeks loss!! :) x

Looking for some advice. Was reading on one of the forum pages about splitting the shake into 2 and using the same amount of water. Anyone else do this and does it affect the taste much?

I don't split them but I use double the amount of water + ice and they still taste nice. That's the same as using half a pack and the same amount of water.

It depends on how you like them. I don't think they are watery but if you like your shakes very thick you may well do. The ice also thickens them. I also think you waste less when you do them this way! Have just bought a Kenwood Smoothie to go blender which a lot of people have been raving about elsewhere. It arrived today and I'm going to try it for my shake tomorrow morning. It has 2 0.5 litre cups with handles and lids so you drink your shake straight from the blender.

The tastes of the soups actually grow on you. I used to think they were all vile but now I quite like them.

Try adding some seasoning! I add loads of dried herbs, tarragon is good cos it masks the taste of anything!!!

Day 3 almost complete. Struggled a wee bit today but think that was because I didn't judge how long I'd be out the house for and only just made my soup 10 minutes ago. Will need to be more organised in future.

Well done for getting through the first 3 days!

I don't mind anything I've hard so far ... Less enthused by the bars and would rather have some crunchy veg but hey go. Porridge tomorrow :)

Hi Dozza. How are you doing. I hope you're still on track. If so you should be well into ketosis by now!

Hi Lynne sorry had a really busy weekend. Been not too bad although have struggled at night trying to get to sleep. Not sure if this is normal. Ended up having a yogurt one night and an apple another just don't think my stomach is used to being so empty at bedtime. Got my first weigh in tomorrow so will see what the scales say.

Wow! Well done you!! I read this last week when I was still holding off starting total solution :/ or any kind of 'solution' haha! Have began today after nearly a fortnight after receiving the bumper pack! I'm now in the zone :D

Hi Dozza. Brilliant loss! Well done.

Back