First time on WW PP !

Hey Elaine,

IM BACK!!

It's good to see you on the WW side of the pond. So easy isn't it?!

You're doing so well, i'm jealous. Well i'm only day 2 lol!!

Hi girls, I'm new to this mm program. It looks like your all doing fantastic with your weight loss. I'm struggling at the moment. I lost 6 pounds, the put 3.5 on in the past two weeks. I had the flu and didn't keep on track of my points, then the past week has been manic. I had a Bellydance performance last Friday and once again didn't keep track of my points. Any encouragement would be much appreciated. Terri

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Terri,

I find forward planning is a big help, and leaving my purse at home when i'm in work :)

Good luck :)

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the comments :)

I feel, well I DID feel like I was doing well... Then it all went rubbish today... Feeling pretty bad to be honest..

It wasn't all bad... Have been doing really well but this week has just gone to pot! bleh! As well as eating out a whopping four times, tonight I almost packed away an entire packet of bloomin' Jaffa cakes!!

In better news, interview went well yesterday .. So well in fact that he called me on the way home (literally as I was walking back from the interview) to offer me the job. Woo!
It's a bar job and... I start tomorrow! At 2pm :) wooo!

Just need to stop scoffing my face now. Hahaha x

MrsLmc said:
Yay on getting the job!!! Don't worry about the bad days, new day tomorrow!!! xx

Thanks Hun :)
I'm pleased I've got something new!
Also went for an interview at the company I used to work for (until mid October!) yesterday but don't know how it went... But that's also part time.
So either way I will have one full time job or two part time jobs :D x

Nixnax said:
Hey Elaine,

IM BACK!!

It's good to see you on the WW side of the pond. So easy isn't it?!

You're doing so well, i'm jealous. Well i'm only day 2 lol!!

Whopoohoooooo! Wow - thought you'd gone :p
I know - am loving ww it is SO easy (although this makes me kick myself when I go off track like yesterday.... Tut tut! How are you doing and WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!

teekettle said:
Hi girls, I'm new to this mm program. It looks like your all doing fantastic with your weight loss. I'm struggling at the moment. I lost 6 pounds, the put 3.5 on in the past two weeks. I had the flu and didn't keep on track of my points, then the past week has been manic. I had a Bellydance performance last Friday and once again didn't keep track of my points. Any encouragement would be much appreciated. Terri

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Teri,
Firstly, well done on your loss! That's awesome :)
I used to be a little like that when I was on sw (losing then gaining/maintaining etc) but ww was a fresh start for me so I'm really trying to stick to it.
That being said, I have not got my head around the ppoints at all! I have to guess a lot of the time. I really news to buy a calculator! But have taken to eating a lot of ww items - such as the yogurts, wraps, puddings etc and then I will make my own dinners/lunches but with things I know the value of.
For example with noodles and rice I the packs with four individual in etc. It can work out a bit more expensive for me but it's great for portion size as I know I never weigh! No matter how I should!!!!!
Anyway, good luck with this week, just draw a line under what's happened - you can do it!! X
babs1 said:
11 pounds in three weeks is amazing! I have just started ww and I hope I get some of the same success :D

Thank youuuuuuu :) I'm
Sure you' will! Good luck and let us know how you' get on x

Morning all!

So, since I've been slacking and it's far too close to weigh in for comfort (tomorrow morning - eeeek!) here I am reporting in with food for today:

Breakfast:
Ww vanilla yogurt, banana, grapes

Lunch: ww beef hot pot meal & salad

Dinner: have some ww (roasted garlic) pasta sauce... Yum! So I'm going to make that with chicken, red onion & vegetables and serve it with a side salad.
Absolutely no Jaffa cakes today! Tut tut! lots of body magic to be achieved on the 40 min walk to work - and back! x

P.s if anyone uses my fitness pal - add me! My name on there is eb126 x

yay well done on the job hun :) whoop whoop

Well i've been having time off of dieting, putting on weight and such like :p

but not its time knuckle down and sort it all out.

I also qualified as a fitness personal Trainer :) just need to look the part now :)

xx

In the que in ww waiting to get weighed and sooooo nervous incase I've gained!! Only just got under the 16's.... Don't wanna be back there eeeek!! xx

I stayed the same! 15.13lbs ..

Eeeeek! Since weigh in yesterday morning I have literally done nothing but eat! EAT EAT and eat some more!

Feel so ashamed,

After weigh in I had a bag of malteasers (5pp!!) then we had a CHINESE for dinner - Chinese take away may I add!

Then we went to a bonfire party thing, came home and MADE treacle toffee. (what's with not having bonfire lollies in Scotland?!)

Anyway this morning wiped the slate, or so I thought and had weetabix and a banana but THEN I had a packet of crisps (not had crisps since started ww) and my flat mate and I just polished off the left over Chinese.

Feel so bloody ashamed! I don't know if its because I maintained this week or because I'm just a greedy pig.

Either way - AGHhHHhhhhhhhh need some motivation and fast!!

new week, new start :) I was naughty this weekend, but now it's monday again.

Everyone slips up (i'm terrible for it!!)

climb back on the horsey bird :) xxx

Hello I've come over to the dark side to! How are you finding it? I do a diary on my ww app but I will start one here when I get my head around it!

Hi guys.
Will post properly tomorrow. Am back on the horse (well sort of) but just totally zonked from ten and (then today a -) eleven hour shifts! Yikes! x

Back