Total Solution First timers diary

snazzysazy

Hi day 1
I have tried just about every diet under the sun but always loose weight very slowly even when being ultra good. I have a hectic life and due to dh work dont know where we are from one week to the next needdd to try something drastic so here goes... Banana shake and mushroom soup down...ewwwwww please tell me they taste better and ive picked the 2 worst... Oh well one more to go then bed

Hiya, well done on Day 1 done :) I personally LOVE the Vanilla shake, and you can add coffee into it too. I havnt tried anything but the shakes but there's a recipe thread on here with tips on how to make the packs nicer if you need to. Im on Exante aswell Day 2. Good luck :) xx

Yes you can add stuff but i dont know exactly what so check out the Exante Recipe thread which will give you lots of tips :) xx

Day 2 well what a surprise i quite liked the porridge...and the tom soup was ok!! Jyst sweet...need to find whst i can add

Day 3
Wow I can't believe it although I have the growls tummy...just like everyone said I'm not starving hungry?..even ordered Thai for everyone while I had the Thai soup which was scummy with loads of chilli in! Out and about all day just really thirsty! Here's hoping...Gonna weigh in tomorrow as sat is best for me and hopefully t will keep me motivated through the weekend!

Well done! Im really thirsty too, have been all yesterday and today. You're doing great hun xx

Hi hun well done so far!

I always put cinnamon in my porridge, never had a problem! xx

Day 5
Seem to have gorgotten yo post last night!! Yummy strawb molkshake is my fav by far...spent day at spa wiyh my friend who knows Im doing this it was fab...i wss starving at lunch then had bar ok after that back to worm tomorrow so need to be really focused. Hrrez hoping...

Day 5
Seem to have gorgotten yo post last night!! Yummy strawb molkshake is my fav by far...spent day at spa wiyh my friend who knows Im doing this it was fab...i wss starving at lunch then had bar ok after that back to worm tomorrow so need to be really focused. Hrrez hoping...

Good luck hun!! :D xx

Well been a way for a while as work has gone slightly crazy but hey here i am day 15 still as good as gold 10lb lost in total Thats another 5 this week. Does anyone know can u have a drink on ts? Just for a special occaision

Oh my think i have left my brsin somewhere today!!!! 26th so 16th day today!!! All ok just shattrred but Thats more to do with stress at work! Hoping for a stone off by end of week...thinking of taking up swimming.

Oh heck... Due to entertsining my husbands colleague all weekend i have faplen off plan for 2 days
..back on tomorrow...take this as warning... I have never felt so ill x-( ok so back on plan tomoz...i may need support to get through to ketosis again..... Butbat least i know its worth it this time

Back