First Week and 8lbs gone

The Rose

Rosie
My first week and really pleased:D 8lbs gone, I have struggled for years and hope that this forum helps me get to the end of my journey for good.
Fantastic reading all your brilliant stories and such an inspiration.
:D:Dxx

Wow! you are doing sooo well! Keep up the good work. You are now officially my inspiration! What diet are you following, if any?

Reductil

Hi
Just eating really healthily but taking reductil the appetite suppresant. I feel great on it, but it is not recommended if you are taking any other medication or have heart problems.
I thought that my hunger was all emotional but realise that it isn't after this first week. Don't feel hungry at all but eating very sensible meals.
Don't necessarily think that drugs are the answer but I hope it helps me at least get the first few stone off.
Thank you for your support:D

Ticker problems

Hello, I am new on here and i cannot get my ticker to work!

weight.png

well done, keep up the good work!

My first week and really pleased:D 8lbs gone, I have struggled for years and hope that this forum helps me get to the end of my journey for good.
Fantastic reading all your brilliant stories and such an inspiration.
:D:Dxx

Hi Rosie, Firstly well done that is a great weight loss! :D I would like to ask my Dr for Reductil but was afraid of the side effects have you had any??
Also I am an emotional eater so not sure if they would work for me?:confused:
I am doing the 3 day BHF diet but on 2nd day and feel quite ill, sicky & headache but that is prob down to no caffeine.
Just sitting here thinking about the things I do to try and lose weight!!
Friend of my Sister lost stones on this diet following it once a week just wish I didn't feel so ill today!! :sigh:

Back