• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

First week done!!

Hey everyone, started LT last fri (9th may) and went for my first weight in at the pharmacy, can't believe I have lost 13.5lbs !:):):) Have a lot to lose but is a real kick start. I don't usually post on forums but reading everyone elses experiences has really kept me going in my first wk so thanx. I am now really motivated to keep going, got loads of energy too. good luck to anyone thinking of starting hard but worth it. watch this space..........

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

missyl

awesome! well done u - good luck! Me just finished my second week :) Lost less than last week, but thats natural. So if you lose less nxt week, don't be discouraged - its normal!

Shazpaz

wow, wow, wow, wow, wow...see where I'm going with this! LOL.

What a brilliant loss. Well done.x

Sara4

Gold Member
That is a fantastic loss and start! Well done! Now just more of the same! Keep posting it is good for the soul!!!!!

thats fab well done u, i got 1st weigh in tom so hope i am as happy

bloody marvelous job! its like a bloody miracle cure this diet, well done you for such a massive achievement, your over the rough bit but after that mamoth start just watch the weight disappear like magic, welcome to our little family jxxx

cracking weight loss well done

TracyJ

Gold Member
Wow well done honey xx

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Fab loss well done hunni xx