First week = no loss!

sarahob

I have been following SW down to a T the last week, and haven't lost. Been having 3 meals a day, hardly no snacking and exercising. Even been introduced to new foods I wouldn't have normally tried so glad about that!

Granted I could have upped my exercise as I am normally quite active, but I've done something every day either a 15 min JW work out, or a half an hour walk. Not sure where I am going wrong, unless its just going to take a while for my body to register and I'll see a bigger loss next week? Wanted to prove my OH wrong that SW does work!

Any suggestions to boost weight loss?

Thanks

I have been following SW down to a T the last week, and haven't lost. Been having 3 meals a day, hardly no snacking and exercising. Even been introduced to new foods I wouldn't have normally tried so glad about that!

Granted I could have upped my exercise as I am normally quite active, but I've done something every day either a 15 min JW work out, or a half an hour walk. Not sure where I am going wrong, unless its just going to take a while for my body to register and I'll see a bigger loss next week? Wanted to prove my OH wrong that SW does work!

Any suggestions to boost weight loss?

Thanks
Hi Sarahob,

My apologies I didn't see you post until now.
Have you been keeping a food diary? I find it really helps me. Maybe going over on healthy extras or underestimating syns. Maybe more water? Or could be exercise related.
I know some members it can take two or three weeks for their body to show the loss. How are you feeling since??

Bean an Tí. 😺

Back