First week of sw bloated/massive stomach :( holiday soon!!

hey everyone!!

first week doing slimming world weigh in on saturday and last few days i look HUGE!! i always have a flat stomach but its just really really bloated and big im so upset im going on holiday thursday so dont know what to do im up-ing the water intake water tablets and pepermint tea! i have previously been doing a low calorie/WW diet not eating much so i dont know if this is why i havent over done it on the fruit i know my healthy portion sizes im not sure about TOTM i had the implant in for 6 years had it removed went on pill come off pill feb and not had a period since!!! (im not pregnant either lol) typical days menu over last few days to see if anyone can tell me were im going wrong:

Wednesday:

Healthy A-350 skimmed milk
Healthy B-35g porddige oats

break-A and B choice with blueberries

snack- apple/yogurt

Dinner-prawns,courgette, onions,peppers,cucumber salad-mixed in fat free fromage frias tbs tomato puree

snack- banana

dinner- quorn sheppards pie made with onion,mushrooms, carrots, potaot (not a huge amount ) server with stock pot beef flavour

syns- options 2, butter full fat 3 total- 5 syns

TODAY:

healthy A-cheese 35g cheddar
healthy B-400g slices- 2 toast

breakfast-B choice few tbs beans, cheery tomat

lunch- tuna steak, green beans, onions, brocoli,carrotts, garlic,

snack-banana,apple

dinner-omelette-2 eggs, a choice, onions, sweetcorn,tomato,

synds-tad of milk X2- 1 syn, options hot choc 2 syns tsp oil 2 syns- total 5syns

anyone see what im doing wrong?? or to make blaoting go down?? xxxxx

Its very common to get some bloating when you first start a healthy plan after all you gut is having to work for its living for the first time in a long time processing all the fibre. It sounds like you are doing the right things by making sure you are drinking enough water and trying peppermint tea. Hopefully it will pass (no pun intended) as your body adjusts. You food diary looks okay too although you may want to consider some more syns. i like the idea of having cheery tomatoes though lol :)

haha thanks hun, oh my spelling is really really bad!! haha cherry i meant lmao, its so nice to finally be eating nice foods and healthy portions! I LOVE SLIMMING WORLD!! its just strange for last 4 months hardly ate much apart from weekends following WW kind of and lost about a stone the week before my holiday i decide to give SW a try which i know is going to make me gain weight first week!! but never mind after holiday going to hammer it again :) xxx

What are you drinking??? I think that those sugar free drinks bloat you more than anything. TRY to drink the 2ltrs of water a day. Yes it sucks, yes it's boring but go to your local supermarket and if you can, I recommend buying a pack of 4 x 2ltrs bottles (they are on offer in asda 2 packs for £2.50 or something). Try and get through as much as one bottle a day! It will help flush your system. Trust me! :) I ONLY drink tea, green tea with honey or water. I was diagnosed with aspartame poisoning so I avoid anything with artificial sweeteners (muller lights, diet coke, pepsi max etc) & have found it has made a massive difference x

Back