First Week on SS!

Hi All,

I have just completed my first week on SS and managed to get through it without cheating once. I weighed in 10 lbs lighter!!! :D At times I have struggled to drink 3 litres of water but have managed.

I would appreciate any one wishing to share their success, I find other people's stories help to keep me motivated.

I'll keep my progress documented here every week until I reach goal.

Goodluck, I wish you all great success.

Wow, what a great loss, you must be feeling very motivated. It wont take you long to get to your goal weight.
You can update your progress to show your new weight , weight lost and % lost details. I am not very technical but you enter your own profile and press CP option to make changes.
I have lost about 29 pounds in just under 7 weeks, I hope to lose another 43 pounds. I just love how quickly Cambridge Diet works and how it can make a difference to your appearance and confidence so quickly.
Pleased to see that you have had such a positive start!

well done on your first week that's a huge loss :D

Keep on Reading the posts and look at the inspiration slide show ^^^ up there LOL

I've tecnically done ss+ for bout 16 weeks as took 2 off to eat normally in Florida in July this year but have still shifted over four stone so far and well pleased. Started at size 22 now getting into 14's! ... Just LOL

Cambridge is amazing good luck

Wow that is a good loss well done:) I have just this minute joined the forum and am trying to get motivated to start the CD diet so your thread definitely helps.
Do you have a lot to loose? I have about 3 1/2 stone. I want to be back to normal by Christmas hopefully.

Welcome fatnSad

Sorry to see that you currently feel sad, the weight losses that you will get on CD will soon cheer you up. About to get ready for the day but wanted to say a quick hello and good luck!

Well done - that's a great loss. Welcome too to a fab forum, you'll be truly inspired.

Just a tip but if you try and get your posts up to 50 (using the word association games pushes it up quickly) you'll have access to peoples photo albums and also to the inspirational slideshow on the list at the top of the page - that is blooming amazing!! Good luck - and head onto here every week - we'll be your CDC!!

Hi,

Well done on your 10lbs loss this week! you have done really well.

It won't take you long to reach your goal.

I have lost around 60lbs in 15 weeks on this diet. I am about half a stone away from my 5 stone so I can't praise this diet enough!

I was wearing size 22's and now I am a size 16. Happy with loss for far but am desperate to reach goal. I am fast becoming obsessed with it really.

I Hope you don't get like me...... LOL

Good luck with it all.

What a great loss! 10lb is amazing!

I have been on cd for 20 weeks and I have lost 60lbs. I was calorie counting before that and have lost 171lb in total. Went from a size 30 top and bottom to a size 14 bottom and 10/12 top. Good luck on your journey!!! x x

Woohoo that's fantastic! Keep coming back to the forum, I would never have got this far without Minimins

congratulations on your first week, youve done briliantly

ive lost 30lb in 5 weeks so far, i love cambridge and minimins

BlingBabe, thank you. What a fantastic loss 29lbs in less than 7 weeks is wonderful, you must be so proud of yourself. I wish you all the luck on your continued journey, I have no doubt you will get there before you know it!!

Mrsessex, Thank you for your words of encouragement. You have done brilliantly down from a size 22 to the 14's. Not much farther for you to get to goal!!!

FatnSad, thank you for getting in touch. Welcome to this forum. No I do not have much more to lose, around 18lbs but I find the hardest part is not in the losing the weight but rather maintaining, I will take it a day at a time so as not to gain it all back. Goodluck with achieving your goal by Christmas, I have to doubt you'll do it.

Caroline83, what a result...20lbs in 3 weeks, unbelievable. You are right the water consumption really does help in shedding those pounds. I wish you the best of luck for your next 20lbs.

Minxie, Great job 35lbs gone!! Thanks for the tips on getting my posts up, I appreciate all the technical help I can get. Goodluck on your weight loss journey. I hope to chat with you again soon.

Claudine004, You are so close to your goal. You are such an inspiration to new member with your successful loss. I love the new figure!!

Charlotte_K, Wow, unbelievable, amazing...pick one they all describe you weight loss journey! 169lbs lost, the next 27lbs will be a walk in the park for you. I wish you all the best in your continued journey. Let me know how you get on in your next weigh in as you will not have many more to go.

Guru, thank you for the warm welcome. 46lbs off could not have been a small feat but you did it in 10 weeks. Yours is the kind of profile that motivates and inspires the members on here, especially me! Goodluck on your journey.

Sumayyah, thank you. 30lbs in 5 weeks what a result. I love this CD and Minimins too and it is because of those like you that make this site what it is....an inspiration for others. Goodluck for your next weigh in.

Tattyboo, only 9lbs to go!!! Will we still see you on here once you reach your goal? No doubt that will be in your next weigh in or two. I wish you all the luck on the remainder of your loss and maintenance.

Letitia3705, thank you. Still slurping that water....

Sorry to be the bringer of doom but if your BMI is less than 25 which yours is, you shouldn't really be SS-ing...

Bailey,

Thank you for letting me know, I appreciate it. I am new to CD and did not know until somebody else pointed it out last week. I am now following 810.

I live in Singapore and there are no CD counsellors here. I purchase the products from a supplier and did all my own research online.

Great loss 16lbs! The best of luck on the rest of your weight loss journey.

Cheers.

i've lost 91lbs in 22 weeks going from a size 18 to a size 10.
I'm now only half a stone from goal! EEEK!

Well done on your first weeks loss hun! That will definately keep you motivated for the rest of your journey!

CD ROCKS! :D

xx

well done forget always and caroline... you are all doing amazing and i am truly inspired.... am hoping to start CD next week and coming on here is so motivating! well done!!!

wow you have all done so well just reading all your posts makes me feel more determined than ever, this is only my first day of starting cd and im doing the sole source, i want desperately to lose the 2 1/2 stone that has crept on over the years and by reading all your stories it doesnt seem to impossible i hope lol :)

Back