first week, so far no syns, help

Hi Flissglitz :) I've sent you a friend request... hope you don't mind! I just wanted to add someone who is also at uni as I'm really scared the diet is going to go bust once I go back to uni and the old ways might creep in! I'm trying to avoid this at all costs so thought it would be good to keep in touch?

idk how i've just noticed this now. we can be uni diet buddys. i'm scared too that i'll slip into old ways!! like shoving a pizza in the oven and scoffing it all. :/ or the weekends with the alcohol and when all my mates go for take out after a night out. it's going to be hard, but WE CAN DO IT ahaha :)

It's good to see that someone has actually stuck to it at uni Claire, gives me hope that I can too! I now feel a little bit more optimistic!

Yayy flissglitz, I thought when you replied saying you would let me know that you meant you would let me know if you want to be friends! lol Its going to be solid, student life seems to be anti-healthy in every way possible but I'm desperate to get healthy and slimmer so I need to fight it! and your right, we can do it :) A few months down we will be student slimming world pro's! :D

ahah yeahh, i wonder if there's a student sw thread

I've had the same worries for when I go back to uni its just so easy to grab rubbish to eat between lectures and the library! A lot of planning and night before prep will probably be my best bet.

Butt3rb34n said:
I've had the same worries for when I go back to uni its just so easy to grab rubbish to eat between lectures and the library! A lot of planning and night before prep will probably be my best bet.

That's my issue- the campus shop has loads of prepack sandwiches, pasties, samosas, crisps, and the library isn't any better! I think I have to plan better for next year!

plan plan plan!! my uni is at a remote place so we only have a spar, a sainsbury's and a coop, i need to try and be able to eat healthy for as cheap as possible but we don't have the most student budget friendly supermarkets:/

Back