FIRST WEEK

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Lottie0311, 24 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Lottie0311

Lottie0311 Member

Hi,

I started SW EE last Wed (11th) and I dont think ive lost anything. im not giving up as its only the first week but i thought i'd lost more! help!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. livi

livi Committed Loser

Start Weight:
    23st4.3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st5.4lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7.8lb(32.42%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Have you even weighed in yet? :)

4. Lottie0311

Lottie0311 Member

I weigh in tomorrow morning, but I feel no different at all. everyone seems to have such good losses in their first week...

5. livi

livi Committed Loser

Start Weight:
    23st4.3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st5.4lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7.8lb(32.42%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Wait and see!!! You might be surprised!

6. chloecat

chloecat Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.34%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Don't panic Lottie, I've been a member for 2 weeks and also worried that I had lost nothing either. In my first week I only followed the plan for 5 days as I hadn't quite got my head round it at first, plus did no exercise, so was worried that it hadn't worked. As it happened, I lost 5.5lb's! :) So don't worry, best thing is to wait until weigh in and see what happens. Is there any reason why you think you haven't lost? Have you stuck to the plan? And yes, don't give up, certainly not before your first weigh in! ;)

7. Lottie0311

Lottie0311 Member

Yea ive stuck to it. i really think 1lb will be the max, if anything!

8. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Everyone feels like this their first week and most still lose come Wi day. And even if you don't lose (there are some people who don't for a variety of reasons) it is only one week - you need to give any diet at least 4 weeks before deciding it is a failure. So try and take the long term view rather than getting hung up on the weekly reading - it is far healthier in the long run.

9. kingleds

kingleds Gold Member

Diet:
    SW all the way
    I lost 1lb in my first week. I've just picked up my 2 stone award tonight. As Circles says - the long run is more important.

Don't why i'm trying to convince you a lb is okay as a loss when you haven't even weighed in yet :) but if that is what you loose it will still be good!

10. Lottie0311

Lottie0311 Member

I suppose ur right. But I've fine n had a few bits I shouldn't have today! I suppose I'm not gonna lose half a stone a time anyway cos I don't have much to lose....anything is better than nothin. But I'm back in 100% tomorrow x

11. kingleds

kingleds Gold Member

Diet:
    SW all the way
    You'll be fine hun - good luck for weigh in x

12. Lottie0311

Lottie0311 Member

Now I've messed up today tho (probably cos I've been fixed I've Nit lost) then I'm just gonna start a fresh tomorrow n anything lost at weigh in tomorrow morning is a bonus. Thanks for ur advice x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.