FIRST WEEK

Hi,

I started SW EE last Wed (11th) and I dont think ive lost anything. im not giving up as its only the first week but i thought i'd lost more! help!

I weigh in tomorrow morning, but I feel no different at all. everyone seems to have such good losses in their first week...

Don't panic Lottie, I've been a member for 2 weeks and also worried that I had lost nothing either. In my first week I only followed the plan for 5 days as I hadn't quite got my head round it at first, plus did no exercise, so was worried that it hadn't worked. As it happened, I lost 5.5lb's! :) So don't worry, best thing is to wait until weigh in and see what happens. Is there any reason why you think you haven't lost? Have you stuck to the plan? And yes, don't give up, certainly not before your first weigh in! ;)

Everyone feels like this their first week and most still lose come Wi day. And even if you don't lose (there are some people who don't for a variety of reasons) it is only one week - you need to give any diet at least 4 weeks before deciding it is a failure. So try and take the long term view rather than getting hung up on the weekly reading - it is far healthier in the long run.

Lottie0311 said:
Yea ive stuck to it. i really think 1lb will be the max, if anything!

I lost 1lb in my first week. I've just picked up my 2 stone award tonight. As Circles says - the long run is more important.

Don't why i'm trying to convince you a lb is okay as a loss when you haven't even weighed in yet :) but if that is what you loose it will still be good!

I suppose ur right. But I've fine n had a few bits I shouldn't have today! I suppose I'm not gonna lose half a stone a time anyway cos I don't have much to lose....anything is better than nothin. But I'm back in 100% tomorrow x

Now I've messed up today tho (probably cos I've been fixed I've Nit lost) then I'm just gonna start a fresh tomorrow n anything lost at weigh in tomorrow morning is a bonus. Thanks for ur advice x

Back