1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Total Solution First week

Discussion in 'Exante' started by berry1, 8 April 2014 Social URL.

1. berry1

berry1 Well-Known Member

This is my first week day 2 and first time with the exante diet. How did everyone find there first week?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Constantstar

Constantstar Well-Known Member

This is my second time on exante. I'm in week 1 day 2 also. By day 4 I found I had loads of energy, headaches had gone and it was much easier on the plan as had been doing it a good while xx

4. berry1

berry1 Well-Known Member

That's good we can keep updating how we get on. I'm tempted to get on the scales, but I must wait. I'm only on the shakes, r u having soups and bars aswell.
    How much did u lose b4

5. Constantstar

Constantstar Well-Known Member

No I'm just in the shakes at the mo but I'm doing a swap to try some porridge out. I only did 3 weeks and lost 10lb as I cheated here and there :/ but when I tried clothes on and looked in mirror I felt great. Just a shame my will power went walkers! Lol!
    So I'm back on it , also exercising this time which I didn't do before. Bought a kettle bell and hope to do 20 mins a day if my baby girl allows me! I also was crap drinking water and after reading a lot water is thing that helps you loose loads I believe so consciously trying to do that more x

6. misskaay

misskaay Well-Known Member

Hi I'm also on week one day 2, so far it hasn't been too bad got a headache tho. Good luck with the diet