Total Solution First week

Discussion in 'Exante' started by berry1, 8 April 2014 Social URL.

1. berry1

berry1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(11.31%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    This is my first week day 2 and first time with the exante diet. How did everyone find there first week?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Constantstar

Constantstar Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Diet:
    exante- total solution
    This is my second time on exante. I'm in week 1 day 2 also. By day 4 I found I had loads of energy, headaches had gone and it was much easier on the plan as had been doing it a good while xx

4. berry1

berry1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(11.31%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    That's good we can keep updating how we get on. I'm tempted to get on the scales, but I must wait. I'm only on the shakes, r u having soups and bars aswell.
    How much did u lose b4

5. Constantstar

Constantstar Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Diet:
    exante- total solution
    No I'm just in the shakes at the mo but I'm doing a swap to try some porridge out. I only did 3 weeks and lost 10lb as I cheated here and there :/ but when I tried clothes on and looked in mirror I felt great. Just a shame my will power went walkers! Lol!
    So I'm back on it , also exercising this time which I didn't do before. Bought a kettle bell and hope to do 20 mins a day if my baby girl allows me! I also was crap drinking water and after reading a lot water is thing that helps you loose loads I believe so consciously trying to do that more x

6. misskaay

misskaay Member

Hi I'm also on week one day 2, so far it hasn't been too bad got a headache tho. Good luck with the diet

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.