First weigh in on part 2...

Catt

Silver Member
I am floating with happiness :553: I have lost 11lbs and am too thrilled for words :D

I remember my very first week's weigh in before my holiday and I lost 6.5lbs. When I got home I wrote on here that 'I am not a big loser' :p

Well obviously I am a bloomin great big fat loser ha ha ha

:talk017:

Cheers everyone :party0036: Heres to brilliant weight losses for you all :gimi::gimi::gimi:

Soooo pleased for you Catt. Well done 11lbs is a great loss!!

Keep up the good work, wont be long til you're at goal at this rate.

Fantastic work! Well done hun - that is amazing! Keep up the great work - here's to being slinky! xx

What a complete and utter loser!!!!!!!

Amazing stuff, so pleased for you!

Amazing restart Cat! The 13 stone is only a breath away, and the size 14's too probably! So glad you are back, need inspiration at the mo!

Hi Fiona I sent you a pm xxx

well done Catt! 11lbs is awesome... Im on day 6 so have first weigh in tomorrow... you are such a LOSER! lol

well done Catt! 11lbs is awesome... Im on day 6 so have first weigh in tomorrow... you are such a LOSER! lol

Aww well done for getting through your first week that's ace :D loads of luck for your weigh in tomorrow xx

yeah thanks, gotta go pharmacy in morning to stock up on products and part with another 48quid! :cry:
Aww well done for getting through your first week that's ace :D loads of luck for your weigh in tomorrow xx

Back