first weigh in tomorrow

oxopop

First week done.Stuck to total solutions 100% so it will be interesting to see what`s happened.If i`m being honest i don't feel very different but i will wait and see what tomorrow brings.
Still feeling pretty determined regardless of the results.

All the best!!

Good luck for first weigh in, I am sure you would have done great :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

shock

To say i`m shocked is an understatement!!
jumped on the scales(well stepped on as i would have gone through the floor if i`d have jumped :D)and had to get off and on again to test them.
Stuck to total solutions 100% and have been consuming at least four ltrs of water a day(kidneys must be well flushed).
Leap`t out of bed....ok fell out of bed this morning and the scales read a sixteen pound loss!!..in one week!
I know that amount of loss is a lot but is it too much?? can we lose weight too fast?be interesting to know how much is the desired amount if there is such a thing.

Well done you! Your hard work has paid off :) .. If i was you i'd just concerntrate on how much you've lost.. its amazing and just be more concious of how much u lost in the beginning when your on your break :) you should be fine i mean the results speak for themselves and u seem so focused :) ..well done again :D xx

OMG 16lbs!!! That is brilliantttttt, a great incentive to keep you going for another week, well done!!!

Well done what an amazing loss, give yourself a pat on your back, hard work pays off :)

Gill

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

WOW that is amazing, and you deserve it for your perseverence and hard work. FANTAsTIC

Back