First WI Monday

TheMilkTrayMan

The anticipation is killing me!

Off to the chemist for my first WI Monday morning, it is quite exciting! I can tell I have lost weight on this first week of LT, at least one "chin" has gone and don't have to undo the top button of my jeans when sitting down anymore Lol! Dying to find out how much!

I know about 60% of the first week weight loss is all about water retention, but I don't care, it all counts when you are standing on the scales!!

This first week has been very hard, even though I havent had any headaches or any side affects (other than sleep issues), I don't feel hungry as such, but I do have food cravings. Especially difficult when seeing things like sausage rolls in the fridge for the kids - not helping!!

good luck gor yourweigh in :)

Fingers crossed for your weigh-in. Bet you lose at LEAST 10 lbs :clap::clap:
Get right on here and tell us all!

Will do Cathy, sad to be like this at 42 years of age, but I can't wait. Feels like Christmas eve, but without the lovelly roast turkey after!! xx

Wuuuhhhhhhoooooooooooo!!!!

Just got back from the Chemist for week1 WI. Absolutely chuffed to nuts! 15 pounds lost in the first week, which means in one week I have reversed a whole year of weight gain. I am so happy!!!!

I have really struggled this week thinking about food, watching others eat, suffering through TV adverts for my fav food etc etc but to lose over a stone in the first week is such a boost, it makes it all worth it. Maybe I will reach my target afterall !!

Brilliant result chap, it's an amazing motivator when you have a good loss.

Make sure you update your ticker :)

Wow ! Over a stone in one week - chuffed to nuts for you ! :D

Cheers Cankster! Ticker updated.

I know week 1 is always higher because of the water retention issues, but it is still rewarding to se the numbers! I will be happy if I can get a 6-7lb loss next week and then settle in to a steady 4-5lb a week from there on in.

Excellent result and you beat my 14lbs!!. Dont be tempted to reward yourself with food like i did a few days after my first weigh in. It was so hard to get back on track worse than the first week. Stick with it this forum is amazing all the guys on here have helped me through my first few weeks. Its my 3rd weigh in today. I cant believe i'm on week 4 already. It seems like only the other day when i went for my first lot of lipotrim... Time flies by.
Again well done and stick with it x

Wuuuhhhhhhoooooooooooo!!!!

Just got back from the Chemist for week1 WI. Absolutely chuffed to nuts! 15 pounds lost in the first week, which means in one week I have reversed a whole year of weight gain. I am so happy!!!!

I have really struggled this week thinking about food, watching others eat, suffering through TV adverts for my fav food etc etc but to lose over a stone in the first week is such a boost, it makes it all worth it. Maybe I will reach my target afterall !!

well done is a great start :talk017:

Excellent result and you beat my 14lbs!!. Dont be tempted to reward yourself with food like i did a few days after my first weigh in. It was so hard to get back on track worse than the first week. Stick with it this forum is amazing all the guys on here have helped me through my first few weeks. Its my 3rd weigh in today. I cant believe i'm on week 4 already. It seems like only the other day when i went for my first lot of lipotrim... Time flies by.
Again well done and stick with it x

Fair point! I must admit I was thinking about sneaking an incy whincy KFC! But suppose I had better refrain.

AWESOME! YOU GOT LIKE 33% OF YOUR ULTIMATE GOAL NAILED IN WEEK ONE! LOL! WOW!!!!!

Keep focused and you will be there in no time at all! I started out the same BMI as you and no one really commented until I had 2 stone off, so in a few weeks you will have soooo many compliments it will be unreal! Also the thing I found was that about wk3 I stopped thinking about food. SO you have so many easier and exciting time ahead - it really is an awesome diet - every week something cool happens to reward u for you strength and determination.

WELL DONE BABE
XOXOXOXOXOXOX

Back