first WI not for over aweek!

pticouk

I started on Monday and my CDC is away so my first weigh in won't be until next Thursday.

So frustrating!!

I did jump on my own scales this morning and looks like I've lost 2lbs.

I don't take them as gospel though I just pay attention to the deficit. I'm hoping in the 10 days I'll be down half a stone.

I reckon you will easily lose half a stone, if not more in 10 days. Once you get into the swing of it it's great. I have loads more energy too. Keep going, you'll do great xx

It is hard to wait. I waited two weeks and could have been weighed after 4 days but waited. But you will be so pleased when you see the results.

Exactly - just think of the great loss you will have had by then! You will be thrilled x

I hope so - I always hear about the golden shot, you know big losses the first time you do a VLCD so am not expecting anything huge like the first time I did LL.

The weekend will be a challenge including day off tomorrow, lots of water I think!!

I'm on it 100% until I go to London on 4th September or if husbandis ok to have a snadwich for his lunch then might be Monday night as we're going away with my parents for a week, really hoping to lose a stone by then and then be able to get back in the zone quickly until weekend 15th October when brother over from US and family meals.

Would love to be able to shift 3-4 stone by Xmas. Then get back on in the new year after xmas break - I don't really over indulge then so wouldn't be a huge change in weight.

Just weighed myself, after a week on the diet and I've lost 10lbs!!! I know I shouldn't get too excited until I see my CDC on Thursday.

Back