Fish & chips, kebab & chips

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by Angellore, 29 December 2010 Social URL.

1. Angellore

Angellore Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.5lb(5.33%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi all

When I was on WW the one thing I liked was that I could eat out regularly and still lose weight. I want to be able to still do this on SW so have been having a good look at this forum. Chinese seems very good, so i'm pleased with that. I have no problem saving syns for a take away/eating out either. Can anyone help me with the syns for the following:
    Cod in batter from the chippy
    Chippy chips
    Chicken shish kebab in pitta

I did try searching but I didn't come up with anything concrete for the kebab and the only fish and chip post I could find was on the older style plan, so not sure if it might have changed.

Thank you :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rumbletummy

rumbletummy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9.5lb(13.54%)
    Sorry I don't know the exact answer... but if I wanted chippy I would save about 50 syns over the week and use these... i think 50 syns is roughly 1000 Kcals so this would cover something like fish and chips!

4. Gettingthinnerbytheday

Gettingthinnerbytheday Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I make my oen kebab & honestly its lush!! The best thing about it is its syn free !!! Recipe in the recipe section if you want it & its not messy/hard to do either :)

5. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    The fish will be free on red and EE if you take the batter off and the Chips are 17.5 syns for 227g

6. emzipoo4u

emzipoo4u Member

From the chip shop I used to have chicken kebab meat and salad and pinch a chip from hubby so not to miss out too much !

7. Janet-c

Janet-c Member

On ee if you remove batter and have it with mushy peas then its totally free! Enjoy!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.