Fish & chips, kebab & chips

Angellore

Hi all

When I was on WW the one thing I liked was that I could eat out regularly and still lose weight. I want to be able to still do this on SW so have been having a good look at this forum. Chinese seems very good, so i'm pleased with that. I have no problem saving syns for a take away/eating out either. Can anyone help me with the syns for the following:
Cod in batter from the chippy
Chippy chips
Chicken shish kebab in pitta

I did try searching but I didn't come up with anything concrete for the kebab and the only fish and chip post I could find was on the older style plan, so not sure if it might have changed.

Thank you :D

Sorry I don't know the exact answer... but if I wanted chippy I would save about 50 syns over the week and use these... i think 50 syns is roughly 1000 Kcals so this would cover something like fish and chips!

I make my oen kebab & honestly its lush!! The best thing about it is its syn free !!! Recipe in the recipe section if you want it & its not messy/hard to do either :)

From the chip shop I used to have chicken kebab meat and salad and pinch a chip from hubby so not to miss out too much !

Back