Fish Pedicure

They have opened a few of these places near me and I really want to go..may treat myself in time for summer before I get the sandals out! :) I have got quite ticklish feet..id be worried about hurting the little fish

Ive got mega ticklish feet, can't even scratch my feet if I have an itch without looking like a twit! Its a barable tickle if that makes sense!

Thanks guys! I did comment earlier-but it's been deleted for some reason- to say that I didn't mean to offend the person who found the article about it being unsafe-which is why i questioned their apology!! I find it very hard, as do most people I know, to gauge emotion and tone in written word on forums, so maybe it's something we should all bear in mind :)

i thought it was great very funny to start with xx

I had it a few weeks ago and it's amazing. It's actually really relaxing there's nothing at all icky about it. The little ones get right in between your toes!

I had done and have really ticklish feet (the kids know not to go near them lol). I giggled and squirmed for the first minute or so but after that was fine. If the staff where we went had of been nicer it would have been a lovely experience.

Back