fist week ss DONE!!

btw, I only started tuesday lunchtime (and I had carbs for breakfast) and I just had a dark pink ketosis test stick, was expecting to wait at least 2 more days but my mouth has been feeling funny so I thought I'd check - so bloomin happy now!

Oh thanks I have done it now! Yer the little trackers at the bottom of some peoples posts that show how much they lost each week and how many to go?

Haha yes defo! I dont wanna be the fat one out of my friends either anymore x

Oh thanks I have done it now! Yer the little trackers at the bottom of some peoples posts that show how much they lost each week and how many to go?

Haha yes defo! I dont wanna be the fat one out of my friends either anymore x

Oh I'm not sure hun, if you google tickers you can make your own and then just copy the link into your sig I think? 2 secs ill look xx

does this show?

[link=http://lilyslim.com][img noborder]http://swlf.lilyslim.com/KMAhp1.png[/img][/link]

Morning all (just!) Im on day 4 today, going to go and buy some test sticks today, do you just get them at the chemist? Im not sure if I have bad breath or not - live on my own - dont fancy asking my 15 year old son to see if it is lol :) Had the chilli soup last night - honestly was lush! Think i will be ordering more of them next week. weigh in Sunday...cant wait! im going to try and get a ticker StAb x

Ali: Yes same with me I tried every diet and I last about two weeks what I dislike about those diets is you lost 2-3 pounds next week u stay the same or just a pound off! I like the fact you see results right away its a real motivator! U will get your confidence back in no time, even the first weigh in i felt really proud!

Standrewsbride: i think now I've explained to my bf I am doing it for me he is more understanding!
That wedding dress is beaut as well! That should keep you motivated! Any weak moments take a look at it :) i keep looking at the before/ after pics to help me one girl was my start weight and now my goal weight so i keep looking to keep me feeling positive

Also anyone know how I can get my picture up and a weight tracker???? Xx

Katy, I couldn't be doing with the points and stuff and being able to choose, the good thing about this is that there really isn't much choice because I don't like a lot of what's on the list! So chicken or fish and veg every day, happy days! Also, I think the weight loss on this should be fairly constant? On other programmes don't you get plateaus? But from some posts it looks like a good loss every week. x

Standrewsbride - gorgeous dress! x

Morning all (just!) Im on day 4 today, going to go and buy some test sticks today, do you just get them at the chemist? Im not sure if I have bad breath or not - live on my own - dont fancy asking my 15 year old son to see if it is lol :) Had the chilli soup last night - honestly was lush! Think i will be ordering more of them next week. weigh in Sunday...cant wait! im going to try and get a ticker StAb x

Haha, my mouth started feeling weird which is why I decided to test hun, my CDC told me to wait until day 4 though, oops! She gave me two sticks but I've read online that you can buy them from chemists hun. I only tried one soup (tomato) and it was so awful it put me off them all. Sticking to the chocolate shakes for the moment, bet ill get fed up of them soon though lol
Good luck for sunday hun, I have to wait until tuesday morning :rolleyes:. Been checking everyday on my own scales though, they might be wrong but its given me a good push to keep going iykwim? xxx

Katy, I couldn't be doing with the points and stuff and being able to choose, the good thing about this is that there really isn't much choice because I don't like a lot of what's on the list! So chicken or fish and veg every day, happy days! Also, I think the weight loss on this should be fairly constant? On other programmes don't you get plateaus? But from some posts it looks like a good loss every week. x

Standrewsbride - gorgeous dress! x

thanks hun, I love it but I bet ill go for something totally different when I go to try them on lol! xxx

Yes i can see the scale thing at the bottom with a link not sure if that will come up every time you post or if you will need to add it each time?

Ali: yes it doesn't look like cwp hits plateau but if someone does usually the next week its a bigger loss.

Yes i can see the scale thing at the bottom with a link not sure if that will come up every time you post or if you will need to add it each time?

Ali: yes it doesn't look like cwp hits plateau but if someone does usually the next week its a bigger loss.

I think it does, as long as you don't uncheck 'show your signature' xx

Hi Mikey, how terribly sexist of me lol. Well day 5 is here...have decided i hate the choc orange shakes - really chemical aftertaste - but apart from that so far so good! Had a peek at the scales today and am reasonably pleased :) whats everyones plans for the weekend?

and does anyone know how I can get rid of the "edit my signature" thing that is still coming up on my signature????

mine still comes up too hun, if you don't mind me asking what have you lost so far?

I started tuesday lunchtime and when I checked this morning I appear to have lost 10lb already, v pleased xxx

obviously though, I have more to lose than you so I'm assuming I will lose more in the first week? Isn't that how it normally works? xx

the scales showed 8lb this morning so i was well chuffed. You dont have that much more to lose than me!!! lol :) im wondering if its the 2 sweeteners (allowed apparently) that im having in my coffee that might be making a difference...but anyway, Im made up if its just 8 I have lost. Go you!!!! 10lb is amaaaaaaazing xx

Are we 100% allowed sweeteners? I have 4 sweetex in my coffee normally! Maybe I should cut back to 2 per cup if we have restrictions with them? x

laurenmay said:
Are we 100% allowed sweeteners? I have 4 sweetex in my coffee normally! Maybe I should cut back to 2 per cup if we have restrictions with them? x

yes your allowed tablet form sweetners x

Back