fist week ss DONE!!

Thank god for that :) lol.. When it says you're allowed 200g of quorn as one of the meal options on SS+ is that any type of quorn so long as its only 200g of it? The book says e.g mince pieces but doesn't state that you can't choose anything else? x

the scales showed 8lb this morning so i was well chuffed. You dont have that much more to lose than me!!! lol :) im wondering if its the 2 sweeteners (allowed apparently) that im having in my coffee that might be making a difference...but anyway, Im made up if its just 8 I have lost. Go you!!!! 10lb is amaaaaaaazing xx

Aww thats fantastic hun, is it miserable through at you today? We've had constant rain for 2 bloomin days! xxx

I would assume so hun, check the ingredients if you have both to compare. Are you a veggie too? xx

standrewsbride23 said:
I would assume so hun, check the ingredients if you have both to compare. Are you a veggie too? xx

Nooooo I'm not a veggie, but CD recommend quorn and I'm willing to give it a go :) think I'll buy some of the mince pieces seen as that's the example given :) x

laurenmay said:
Thank god for that :) lol.. When it says you're allowed 200g of quorn as one of the meal options on SS+ is that any type of quorn so long as its only 200g of it? The book says e.g mince pieces but doesn't state that you can't choose anything else? x

it is just the pieces hun x

Nice to see a few fifers starting at the same time as me my cdc is mandy she seem nice. I just had a fruits of the forest shake thought i would start tonight as i am getting weighed at 1.30 next friday lol xx

Go Fifers!!!! lol its been pouring non stop for 2 days here too...nearly had a meltdown on the bus home, have had far to much coffee today and started to feel sick....almost gave in and had mince!!! But resisted, and have had my mushroom soup and feel much better. You can do it 5sttogo x :)

Go Fifers!!!! lol its been pouring non stop for 2 days here too...nearly had a meltdown on the bus home, have had far to much coffee today and started to feel sick....almost gave in and had mince!!! But resisted, and have had my mushroom soup and feel much better. You can do it 5sttogo x :)

Hey, hows things with you sacha? I have weigh in tomorrow and although my scales say ive lost quite a bit, worried now that the CDC's say less :sigh: off on a day out with my parents and grandparents looking for places to eat after the wedding. They will be going for lunch which is going to be a bit *meh* with me sitting there with my shake lol. Still its the day before weigh in so im sure that will deter me lol! xxx

Go Sacha and standrews =) exciting stuff weigh in and the like here's me toiling on day three lol. I started a diary on the forum a few days ago and that has helped xx

Hi guys, thought i would share my weigh in results with you....9lb lost!!!!! Im really really pleased, especially as I gave in and had a few (loads) voddies on Saturday on a lunch out - didnt eat though lol. Im back on my game and loking forward to seeing what StAB loses tomorrow!!! How you getting on 5sttogo? xx :) :) ;)

no idea still way back on day 3 feeling better that i am doing 3 shakes and 200kcal meal now chicken and cucumber today. 9lb is brilliant!! i am doing a diary too so you will get me on that will let you know weigh in friday at 1.30 xxx

I never bothered with sticks, you'll know whether you are. You have more energy, don't feel ill & often have a strange taste in your mouth/ hade bad breath.

Thats me then! The taste in my mouth is vile and I suddenly have loads of energy! :)

I am on day 7 today, got weighted yesterday as couldn't go there this evening and had lost 5lb, not bad for 6 days! I'm a little confused about ketosis, can this set in when doing ss +? I'm not hungry today just have an awful headache and bad taste in my mouth, does this mean I'm in it?

Lei you will be in ketosis on ss + as long as you follow guidelines. Welcome to ketosis haha you have the signs x

Fab, I can just imagine the fat melting away as i type haha! Loving the not feeling hungry, last week I was starving! Thinking I may not need my evening meal so might just stick to ss, I presume it's ok to do this?

Great :D wait til your first weigh in you are goin to feel great! Yes u can opt to miss out on meal.. I am on ss but ive had two meals this week out unavoidable but jus grilled chicken and salad, so you can choose as and when. Depends on your weight too, because if you have less to lose ss is not usually recommended x

Lei86 said:
Fab, I can just imagine the fat melting away as i type haha! Loving the not feeling hungry, last week I was starving! Thinking I may not need my evening meal so might just stick to ss, I presume it's ok to do this?

I'm not up to scratch with all the do's and donts.. But I'm following SS+ and I think you're better off sticking to SS+ and just try forcing the evening meal down yourself! I think swapping from the calories that SS+ provides which is approx 640 to the SS calories which are 415 and then maybe back up to SS+ tomorrow could confuse your body and may hinder your weight loss... This is just a guess and my opinion though, nowhere near being fact! Lol x

I have about 2 and a half stone to lose so quite a bit really! Hoping to have 1 and a half off in next 5 weeks before my holidays! Seems alot but after reading some of the stories on here I think it might be manageable! I'm doing 3 exercise bootcamp classes a week so maybe best that I stick to the ss +

Back