• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Fit Flops

SaraC

Pesky pescetarian from Australia!
Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone has Fit Flops and if so what they think of them? I have been after them for a while so my fab hubby kindly bought me some yesterday, obviously it had to be forecast rain yesterday and today :eek: so I have only briefly tried them on but wondered what anyone else's experience of them was?

Thanks

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

*Cupcake*

is working hard.....
I have no idea if they contribute to weightloss / toning etc, but I do find them so incredibly comfortable and definetly improve my posture and relieve back/hip ache I often get (result of an 11lb baby :eek:).

I've had them since 2008, and now have 4 different colours (this year's new pair are grey suede - lovely!).

xx:)

Last edited:
I've got two pairs and as the others say, the main bonus is sheer comfort!!!
I walk a lot anyway, but couldn't say that the fit flops made a difference to my muscle tone.
I'd definitely buy more, simply because they are so great to my feet (I've osteoarthritis). Enjoy!

Sarette

Gold Member
I have quite a few pairs and I love them all! So comfortable and I really feel aches in the back of my calves after a day of wearing them, so they must do something! xxx

sarah83

I will be a yummy mummy!
I've just bought a pair of the Sketchers Tone Ups - I felt they were a bit smarter than the Fit Flops so might get away with wearing them to work - a nice brown swede effect

Upset at the mo because it's been raining so I haven't been able to wear them... definately feel really comfy though and I have terrible trouble finding comfy shoes