Fit Flops

SaraC

Pesky pescetarian from Australia!
Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone has Fit Flops and if so what they think of them? I have been after them for a while so my fab hubby kindly bought me some yesterday, obviously it had to be forecast rain yesterday and today :eek: so I have only briefly tried them on but wondered what anyone else's experience of them was?

Thanks

I have no idea if they contribute to weightloss / toning etc, but I do find them so incredibly comfortable and definetly improve my posture and relieve back/hip ache I often get (result of an 11lb baby :eek:).

I've had them since 2008, and now have 4 different colours (this year's new pair are grey suede - lovely!).

xx:)

Last edited:
I've got two pairs and as the others say, the main bonus is sheer comfort!!!
I walk a lot anyway, but couldn't say that the fit flops made a difference to my muscle tone.
I'd definitely buy more, simply because they are so great to my feet (I've osteoarthritis). Enjoy!

I have quite a few pairs and I love them all! So comfortable and I really feel aches in the back of my calves after a day of wearing them, so they must do something! xxx

I've just bought a pair of the Sketchers Tone Ups - I felt they were a bit smarter than the Fit Flops so might get away with wearing them to work - a nice brown swede effect

Upset at the mo because it's been raining so I haven't been able to wear them... definately feel really comfy though and I have terrible trouble finding comfy shoes

Back