Fit in 5 to 20 Minutes - Ultimate Trim and Tone

Hi!
Anyone tried this DVD? They have the whole series of Fit in 5 to 20 Minutes DVD's in Morrisons for £5, so I bought this one and i'm going to give it a try.
Just wondering if anyone else has done it

x

Blimey, what a way of putting it but anyway - so well done u!!!!!

Don't know this dvd but sounds like a snip for a fiver! Must take a look. Keep us posted on how it is (before I part with my money - hee hee).

Thanks :) I did the first one this morning and I was plesantly suprised! It is a proper good work out, but not overly difficult. It is fun as well, as there is a 15 minute dance routine, so it didn't feel boring like the gym. I have absolutley no co-ordination, so during parts of the routine I just wiggled and moved my arms about. But, hey, it's still movement. I definitely reccomend it!

I had a look at this the other day, if it's the same one then it's Latin Fat Buster:

With Latin Fat Buster you can choose from the 5, 10, 15 or 20 minute workouts.

Combine them to create a tailored workout to suit you.

Add them all together for one mega 50 minute workout.

So, for the most popular way to lose weight, get Fit in 5 to 20 Minutes.

5 MINUTE WORKOUT

Merengue your way to a trimmer new you. Even if you’ve only got time for this workout, you’ll be getting much fitter.

10 MINUTE WORKOUT

Salsa your way to a sexy body. This workout will burn loads of calories while you twist your core muscles into shape.

15 MINUTE WORKOUT

This potent mix of Hip Hop and Belly Dance moves in our Reggaeton workout will get your whole body into shape.

20 MINUTE WORKOUT

Shed loads of weight with this mega Latin workout. Our sizzling blend of hot dances will take inches off your body.

Loren Barclay is your personal trainer for Latin Fat Buster. An experienced dance and fitness instructor, Loren can help you lose all the weight you want.

With Latin Fat Buster you can choose from the 5, 10, 15 or 20 minute workouts and combine them to create a tailored workout to suit you.

By the way, I had a look at your website Vegetarian and it's very good...love them recipes...

Just want to say thanks for this post. My mum is looking to lose weight and wants an easier DVD to start and build up with. Will recommend this to her.

Back