Fitness DVDs

kiwisam

Can anyone recommend a good fitness dvd?

Haven't bought one before, so advice would be great!

Can anyone recommend a good fitness dvd?

Haven't bought one before, so advice would be great!

Hiya, depends what your looking for and how long its been since you exercised. I do a mixture of home and class. I like my zumba for the X box. I have Margot Campbells The Perfect Pilates Bum on DVD. Its good as there is an instruction section plus its broken into sections so you can chose some or all parts.

Ah cheers for that. I go swimming 5 times a week and try and get to the stretch and release class once a week. I have a ps4 so might see what ones they have for that, thanks, never would have thought of that :)

I've started that Insanity Max 30 this week - even more intense but only lasts 30 minutes 5 times a week so easier to fit in... still in the stage of dreading every workout at the moment though!

Jillians' 30 Day Shred is fab, she knows how to kick butt! I'm a huge Davina fan, I have nearly all of her dvd's. I work up a real sweat but I enjoy them too, which is more important as it means I'll stick at them.

I've just had a quick peek at Jillian Michael's 30-day shred on youtube and it looks fun :) No doubt my non-existent muscles won't agree though :rolleyes:

I swear by the Charlotte Crosby one I absolute love it I burn 450 cals doing that more a less the same as I do in a Zumba class

just got the charlotte crosby belly blitz dvd...going to try it today! usually do gym but this is supposed to be good!

Back