Fitness With Cambridge

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by icemoose, 7 October 2006 Social URL.

1. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Hiya everyone!!

Just got back from Rugby so knackered.

The launch of the new Fitness with Cambridge program was good.

I have the all the details and looks pretty good, it will officially launch on the 1st November for all Cambridge customers and you will be able to get all the info you need from your CDC.

If you have any specific questions then fire away while I am still fresh and can remember the answers!

M.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Any chance this will be available in the Isle of Man.....Dont think so but worth a try!

4. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Possibly! Got to be worth an ask...

5. bigbluefurrymonster

bigbluefurrymonster Full Member

What is the new fitness with cambridge program??

6. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW

Wow....to say i'll be surprised if it happens here is an understatement.....seems were about a million years behind everywhere else!

7. Woodles

Woodles C D Counsellor, Bristol

Yes it was great day, really enjoyed it cant wait to get time to watch the dvd.

Glad you had a safe journey back Mike, we got back quite fast only about an hour and a half.

Mary

8. bigbluefurrymonster

Pretty please... can someone explain...

What is the new fitness with cambridge program??

xx

9. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Sorry went off for a while.

Ok the Fitness with Cambridge works with Weight Care with Cambridge so that you don't just lose weight but you bring in simple exercising to try and tone and help with keeping the weight off.

The main element in a double DVD that shows you real exercises by real people and not supermodels in lycra.

There will also be things like fitness bands etc available.

It all looked very good and to honest we need more than a way of losing weight, we need help in keeping it off and that is what the 5 step exercise plan is designed to do.

M.

10. bigbluefurrymonster

11. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Damn! No Richard Simmonds then. Sure going to disappoint some members on here.

(Karion wanders off wondering what PMcK would look like in lycra)

12. frenchfancy

frenchfancy Regular Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.68%)
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    we stayed on another night so just got home about half an hour ago. It was lovely to meet some of you, great finally putting real faces to names.

Will probably watch the DVD's later.

13. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

Hiya,

Just got home.

Thought the exercise dvd and instructions were excellent. Penny Porter was really good and well qualified to produce such a good range of exercise plans.

Took exactly 2hrs to get home - 4 to get there:eek:

Just now need to watch DVD's (2) and absorb the information.

Went home with six cans of baked beans - don't ask!

Linda

14. Kate

Kate CDC/PT/PITA

I *love* Richard Simmons. What a great guy! He's a walking inspiration.

15. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    LMAO! So did I !!

I had a can with Ethan this morning so clear outta here later on!

M.

16. Pickles

Pickles Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Diet Chef
    I'm really looking forward to seeing the DVD, I really need to do some toning and the moment i'm just doing lots of brisk walking, I'm desperately trying to lose my 'bingo wings' by my wedding next year!

17. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Well I did a 30 minute resistance band thing this morning and my arms are killing now !

M.

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

Register an account for free to disable ads in threads!
  19. Fireflies_UK

Fireflies_UK Cambridge Diet Counsellor

So the DVD and resistance bands will be available for customrs to purchase? How much will they be?

20. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    The package which includes the DVD set, the 48 page guide and booklet and the resistance band is going to be selling at £19.99

There are loads of other bits such as T-Shirts, water bottles, additional bands etc and will all be available through your counsellor.

This is the last piece of the jigsaw as it allows people to tone and exercise while doing the diet.

M.

21. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    It's the mixture of sweat and sequins that bother me :D I've heard that he's a fantastic motivator and really does seem to want to help people. Not just basking in celebratism (made up word I think...but sounds right:D )

Phew. Hate baked beans. Guess that means I'm exempt from the exercise :D

22. Kate

Kate CDC/PT/PITA

I suppose he is a bit OTT for some people...but I love the way he really cares about every single person he helps. He answers all his own correspondence, and he phones and visits people who've written to him. Plus, the guy lost 123lbs, wanted to use what he learned to help other people with their weight issues, and now he's a leading light in the fitness industry. Personally I find that hugely inspirational :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.