Fitness With Cambridge

icemoose

The Diet Guy
Hiya everyone!!

Just got back from Rugby so knackered.

The launch of the new Fitness with Cambridge program was good.

I have the all the details and looks pretty good, it will officially launch on the 1st November for all Cambridge customers and you will be able to get all the info you need from your CDC.

If you have any specific questions then fire away while I am still fresh and can remember the answers!

M.

Possibly! Got to be worth an ask...

Yes it was great day, really enjoyed it cant wait to get time to watch the dvd.

Glad you had a safe journey back Mike, we got back quite fast only about an hour and a half.

Mary

Sorry went off for a while.

Ok the Fitness with Cambridge works with Weight Care with Cambridge so that you don't just lose weight but you bring in simple exercising to try and tone and help with keeping the weight off.

The main element in a double DVD that shows you real exercises by real people and not supermodels in lycra.

There will also be things like fitness bands etc available.

It all looked very good and to honest we need more than a way of losing weight, we need help in keeping it off and that is what the 5 step exercise plan is designed to do.

M.

The main element in a double DVD that shows you real exercises by real people and not supermodels in lycra.

Damn! No Richard Simmonds then. Sure going to disappoint some members on here.

(Karion wanders off wondering what PMcK would look like in lycra)

Hiya,

Just got home.

Thought the exercise dvd and instructions were excellent. Penny Porter was really good and well qualified to produce such a good range of exercise plans.

Took exactly 2hrs to get home - 4 to get there:eek:

Just now need to watch DVD's (2) and absorb the information.

Went home with six cans of baked beans - don't ask!

Linda

Damn! No Richard Simmonds then. Sure going to disappoint some members on here.
I *love* Richard Simmons. What a great guy! He's a walking inspiration.

Hiya,

Just got home.

Thought the exercise dvd and instructions were excellent. Penny Porter was really good and well qualified to produce such a good range of exercise plans.

Took exactly 2hrs to get home - 4 to get there:eek:

Just now need to watch DVD's (2) and absorb the information.

Linda

LMAO! So did I !!

I had a can with Ethan this morning so clear outta here later on!

M.

I'm really looking forward to seeing the DVD, I really need to do some toning and the moment i'm just doing lots of brisk walking, I'm desperately trying to lose my 'bingo wings' by my wedding next year!

Well I did a 30 minute resistance band thing this morning and my arms are killing now !

M.

The package which includes the DVD set, the 48 page guide and booklet and the resistance band is going to be selling at £19.99

There are loads of other bits such as T-Shirts, water bottles, additional bands etc and will all be available through your counsellor.

This is the last piece of the jigsaw as it allows people to tone and exercise while doing the diet.

M.

I *love* Richard Simmons. What a great guy! He's a walking inspiration.

It's the mixture of sweat and sequins that bother me :D I've heard that he's a fantastic motivator and really does seem to want to help people. Not just basking in celebratism (made up word I think...but sounds right:D )

Linda

Phew. Hate baked beans. Guess that means I'm exempt from the exercise :D

It's the mixture of sweat and sequins that bother me :D I've heard that he's a fantastic motivator and really does seem to want to help people. Not just basking in celebratism (made up word I think...but sounds right:D )

I suppose he is a bit OTT for some people...but I love the way he really cares about every single person he helps. He answers all his own correspondence, and he phones and visits people who've written to him. Plus, the guy lost 123lbs, wanted to use what he learned to help other people with their weight issues, and now he's a leading light in the fitness industry. Personally I find that hugely inspirational :D

Back