Fizzy water

cee-cee

Dizzy blonde
Who drinks fizzy water? I drink gallons of it every day. My weight loss has stuck, and I've just discovered that it contains sodium which can cause fluid retention. I'm clutching at straws here, but has anyone found the same with fizzy water, or do most people stick to still water, or tap water?

Hi Cee Cee

I drink bottles and bottles of Tesco Value Sparkling Water and it seems ok for me.
Your body may be going through a plateau which it will from time to time. If you are not putting in the calories, it must eventually reflect on the scales or in inch loss. Your body WILL catch up eventually. It deserves a little rest every so often just to catch its breath ;)
Good luck sweets,

Mikki xx

I noticed that there was sodium content in sparkling water when I was buying it, but then I compared the content to the still bottled water and the difference was miniscule I've only been drinking it this week and last week and it doesnt appear to have made any difference to my weight loss. If anything these 2 weeks are going to be slightly higher than week 3 :)

How long though? After great initial weight loss, it has slowed down, and I've lost nothing this week, despite sticking rigidly to it. I feel like I've gone into starvation mode.

Back