flab-be or not flab-be?

fatandfedup

i just wanted to know if when u lose alot of weight on this diet does your body go all flabby with loads of hanging skin(horrible to say i know)but some people lose weight really quick and have loads of flabby skin and end up having to get surgery to get rid of it.

I didn't, my tummy isn't great but in all fairness, it never has been! Good luck with it and hope you have fun with your baby x

I'm wondering about this too, my main concern is my arms because they really are huge! I just can't see all that skin going back :cry:

I think the rest of me may be ok, but I have resigned myself to the fact that I may need surgery on my arms. Depends how bad they are at the end though, because that surgery does leave huge scars.

Every persons body is different so its hard to answer, i think you just have to wait and see, some say it can take up to 12 months for your skin to catch up, to be honest im not worrying about skin just yet, just the fat, sort the skin later lol

I think with such drastic weightloss on this diet that loose and saggy skin are likely depending on how well your skin adapts to weightloss/gain.

Apart from doing weights and anaerobic exercise to tone up dry body brushing before a shower is great at improving tone. And moisturising is also very important (with palmers cocoa butter or bio oil) Also apparently drinking lots of water helps too. Do all of those things and I think you stand the best chance possible to not get loose skin.

Back