flab-be or not flab-be?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by fatandfedup, 29 April 2009 Social URL.

1. fatandfedup

fatandfedup Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st7lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(8.81%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i just wanted to know if when u lose alot of weight on this diet does your body go all flabby with loads of hanging skin(horrible to say i know)but some people lose weight really quick and have loads of flabby skin and end up having to get surgery to get rid of it.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sleepybird

sleepybird wants a pony

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(7.86%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I didn't, my tummy isn't great but in all fairness, it never has been! Good luck with it and hope you have fun with your baby x

4. Latina Inglesa

Latina Inglesa Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    21st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I'm wondering about this too, my main concern is my arms because they really are huge! I just can't see all that skin going back :cry:

I think the rest of me may be ok, but I have resigned myself to the fact that I may need surgery on my arms. Depends how bad they are at the end though, because that surgery does leave huge scars.

5. Lin18

Lin18 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st4lb(40.16%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Every persons body is different so its hard to answer, i think you just have to wait and see, some say it can take up to 12 months for your skin to catch up, to be honest im not worrying about skin just yet, just the fat, sort the skin later lol

6. Dita-von-squeeze

Dita-von-squeeze Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(15.28%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    I think with such drastic weightloss on this diet that loose and saggy skin are likely depending on how well your skin adapts to weightloss/gain.

Apart from doing weights and anaerobic exercise to tone up dry body brushing before a shower is great at improving tone. And moisturising is also very important (with palmers cocoa butter or bio oil) Also apparently drinking lots of water helps too. Do all of those things and I think you stand the best chance possible to not get loose skin.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.