Flab to Fab (hopefully!)...my weight loss diary

Wow, haven't updated in such a long time. Ultra quick update:

Well, I'm back at Uni now. Weight-loss wise, I'm kinda at a standstill. I'm 167lbs. My weight has pretty much stayed the same since mid April. I really want to be 145lbs for holiday. This puts me at a BMI of 25. So I'm determined to step my game up. Not weighing myself until the end of my placement which is mid June.

Clothes size wise, I bought 2 tops from New Look and River Island yesterday, both size 10 and both fit me :) I've got 3 pairs of size 12 trousers and they fit me now. I also fit into my prom dress yesterday! Managed to do the zip all the way up.
xxx

another ultra quick update!
Weight is currently 159lbs, 11st 5lbs. Comfortable size 12 in jeans, size 10 in tops. Im not actively trying to loose weight anymore. Im focusing on trying to maintain. I would like to loose another stone, but overall im very happy with things at the minute. Im not as strict with myself as I used to be; I'll allow myself a cheat meal each week now. I've had to stop going to the gym now because I simply dont have time anymore, but my job means I'm on my feet all day so its not too bad.

Back