Flabby belly go away!!!

vickydink

Determined!!
Hi everyone

I have 13 weeks until me and my boyfriend fly to Maldives. This will be a once in a lifetime holiday and of course i want to look my best.
I have lost 3 stone 9 now and people are commnting so much which makes me very happy.
Im still watching my calories at the moment as i seem to be stressing a lot over my flabby tummy below my belly button. It seems to be more excess skin...

Its horrible. It has got smaller i admit that and when i lay down its more or less gone. Just wish it was like that when i stand up, i would then class myself as perfect and not have to worry but the clock is ticking and im doing sit ups, 40 a day just wondering if any of you know of any miracles? lol

wow the Maldives ... you must be so excited, i like you have a holiday planned we are heading back to mexico where we honeymooned 5 yrs ago and this time i want to have a beach body and where a bikini so like you i am working on toning however i must say i have not been very good lately must get back on track,

however i must say when i am on track i do a min of 200 sit up's a day as i think it takes about 50 to start getting the muscle to start working , i started with doing 50 at a time in blocks of 10, but it gets easier
now i am aiming for atleast 300 a day ,
I was thinking swimming would also help as i know it's great for toning,
if your finding it hard to do sit up's there are lots of different aids to help,

Best of luck well done on your weight loss i am sure your have a lovely beach body in time for the Maldives!!

I cant wait :) Im going to up my sit ups now you have said you do that amount.
I dont do full sit ups but still feel the pull as i keep facing the ceiling and hold each pull up.
Il carry on and see where i get. I have stayed the same againt his week so going to have to keep measuring and hope this makes me feel more positive!!

This is doing my head in, have put on weight so far this week. I need to do more cardio i think but i am just so tired after work and just dont get round to it. I will do half our track running on my EA Active later i think then do 70 sit ups as i did 30 this morning...

I have 9 weeks til my holiday now so im really stressing!!

Back