flapjacks...honestly!

jools1986

Silver Member
How bad are they
I have to go and put my order in tomorrow and as I am moving back to uni next week and staying with friends I thought the flapjacks would be ideal.

I am wrongly excited about them, expecting them to taste like a proper flapjack haha I dont want to get a weeks worth and regret it!

also, any preference?

I just can't stomach them Jools so I've bought a substitute online of another TFR bar and I use them in emergencies! I figured that it was better than eating nothing or, even worse, breaking the diet :eek:

there bad lol i cant actually describe hw they taste, but they dont taste anything like a flapjack or biscuit. I wouldnt recommend them lol

Don't do it....they are truly awful. I spat it out it was so bad and had a horrible taste remaining in my mouth....honestly just stick to the shakes xx

They really aren't even palatable, really, imagine the worse taste in the world.. then taste them and see how wrong your last guess was. Order one to try.. but honestly, i would struggle to finish the one.

gosh! perhaps I just errm, get 2 for my moving days!

seriously, don't do it. I tried both last week and ended up throwing them in the bin after a small bite of each!!

No no no there god dam awfull i wouldnt get them, i got 2 to try and yuck yuck yuck even my dog wouldnt eat it lol

I got some for uni, as I also thought they'd be ideal. However Iw asn't even able to finish it.. and I eat alot of crap..but this...ugh
It's basically like wet mushy cardboard molded into discs and given a horrible fake peanuty flavour..ihhh

I'd say they taste like gravelly nuttyish cardboard!!! - But to be fair i still get them as they are handy. Could you not try one whilst your there??? :) x x x

DO NOT DO IT! :sign0137:

I can't describe how vile they are, they texture is crumbly mush and really dry (I realise that sounds like a contradiction but it's dry in the sense that it makes you want to drink 3lts while eating, not in being a crunchy texture) and the taste, oh my! its like concentrated rabbit food, they are so disgusting there's really no choice between the so called flavours.

Save your money and buy a shaker from the chemist, as long as you have access to water you can mix well with these and also drink from it so no messing around.

Kirstie x

More to the point perhaps.......does anyone actually like the crapjacks?:eek:

they aint nice, but are handy if you cant mix a shake, id get a couple (you know you are curious now!) lol

please dont do it nuttiest cardboard is definately the correct description maybe you could get another brand of bar if your desperate.

Not wanting to put a spanner in the works,but have you considered a substitute? I am doing the exante vlcd and their bars are fab! You can order just the bars online.

Funnily enough I've been on minimins for years now and I have never heard anyone say anything nice about the lipotrim bars lol! Don't you think someone would tell them they're foul!!

Not wanting to put a spanner in the works,but have you considered a substitute? I am doing the exante vlcd and their bars are fab! You can order just the bars online.

Funnily enough I've been on minimins for years now and I have never heard anyone say anything nice about the lipotrim bars lol! Don't you think someone would tell them they're foul!!

Glad I'm not the only one Angie! My favourites are Be-YU, lemon and white chocolate. I've taken to keeping one in my bag for when I can't get a shake for whatever reason.:)

I actually quite like the peanut one lol. I realise I'm in a minority though :) I gave my hubby and children a taste of one last week and their faces were priceless. So funny!

xx

Flapjacks

I have a confession to make after starting my third week. I LOVE flapjacks. They are the only solid food we're allowed and I imagine they're a huge lump of steak and I chew each mouthful thirty times to get full benefit. I feel so thirsty after each bite, I drink a whole litre of water while eating them - and I feel just as full after as if I'd eaten a huge, juicy, tender, medium rare steak. Ok so they taste of sawdust, but I won't have anything bad said about them!!:D

I have a confession to make after starting my third week. I LOVE flapjacks. They are the only solid food we're allowed and I imagine they're a huge lump of steak and I chew each mouthful thirty times to get full benefit. I feel so thirsty after each bite, I drink a whole litre of water while eating them - and I feel just as full after as if I'd eaten a huge, juicy, tender, medium rare steak. Ok so they taste of sawdust, but I won't have anything bad said about them!!:D

Wow you must have some imagination!

Back