Flavors help!!

Popsteds

Hi just ordered s & s samples, on packets for crispy choc and crispy vanilla the packet says cereals? When i rang up s and s the lady said i can have these 2 with milk or water, but do i drink them like a shake or eat them as a cereal? The lady was unsure? Help!

Whatever you prefer, some people just have them as a shake with 'bit in' some have them with less fluid and have them more like cereal.

For what its worth Id try them first with water, Ive never felt they warranted my milk allowance to be honest, theyre lovely with water

Maybe split them in 2 and mix half up as a shake, and try the other half thicker like a mousse to eat with a spoon? I don't use the milk allowance on them either - I prefer to keep that to use in coffee.

I wasnt sure what to do with them either, I ended up slowly adding water until I got a pudding type texture and ate it with a spoon :) I wouldn't waste your milk allowance on it , doesn't need milk in my opinion.

the crispy choc is the only shake i order and ive never added milk as it tastes lovely anyway

i add about 190 mls of water and eat it with a spoon

Back