FLAVOURED BOATERS COFFEE - NO!

I have had the whittards hazelnut one since the beginning of Dec and have been having the boaters this week. I can truly say it hasn't made me want to eat at all. I have one per day, but not every day as I can't handle the caffeine.
So if that is the only reason then I shall carry on.
Having one for lunch just now as it happens ;).

I've got the boasters and they haven't made me want to eat! Although I am so focussed I've got tunnel vision!!!

Oh Yes they are!

I asked my LLC and she said that these absolutely are allowed on LL.

She even has lots of pots of different flavours of Boaters and Whittards coffees for us to drink at our meetings.

She is even trying to negotiate a bulk discount with Boaters for a cheaper supply for us all.

I asked my LLC and she said that these absolutely are allowed on LL.

She even has lots of pots of different flavours of Boaters and Whittards coffees for us to drink at our meetings.

She is even trying to negotiate a bulk discount with Boaters for a cheaper supply for us all.

That's good enough for me!!

Those of you that carried on - did you see any difference with the scales or ketosis?

The fact one LLC serves themm akes me feel pretty confident there is no issues!

mine does toooo!! iv been saying this from the start!! hehe.
i drink them all the time and am most definatly in Ketosis!
x

still drinking, still losing, still ketotic, can't see that I have had any issues with it at all.
I can't see me stopping using them now. The hazelnut and cinnamon is flippin' gorgeous!

Hello!

I'm still around! Put a lot of weight back on, but not all of it, thank goodness. On Sole Source AGAIN..............

Back