flavoured tea??

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by wanna_be_slim, 15 October 2010 Social URL.

1. wanna_be_slim

wanna_be_slim Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.05%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    are we allowed flavoured tea? just wondered as i could swap my boring black tea for some flavoured ones.
    thank you.:D:D
    xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CHARLEYSANGEL

CHARLEYSANGEL Silver Member

Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim,now maintaining!
    Yes, but they must be from leaf, like peppermint. You cannot have any berry/fruit teas though

Clair x

4. caffsean

caffsean Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim 100% TFR
    Hiya, CharleyAngels right, it's only leaf teas that we're allowed (nettle, green, peppermit etc) and black coffee.

No fruits, flowers or berrys. Which i was gutted about as i'd recently bought a load of different flavoured ones. Typical. lol.

Although whilst asking - i'm assuming raspberry leaf tea is allowed?? (i know there's the clue in the name but just thought i'd check lol). I've not had it yet but my sisters bought some for when i visit, infact my whole family have bought some form of different teas which is really thoughtful considering they all just drink normal tea. bless them.

5. missy3

missy3 starving!

Start Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    i heard it was fine wen i was on lt before.. helps tighten the stomach muscles, cos it reacts with the stomach lining and makes the muscles contract/ retract? they give it to pregnant women to bring on labour? lol or so heard.. im gullible thou

6. caffsean

caffsean Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim 100% TFR
    Your right, pregnant woman do drink it as it helps to bring on labour lol.

7. SlimmerSu

SlimmerSu Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    That is true missy.. That's why of you are pregnant you mustn't have it before 36 or 37 weeks i think...

Raspberry LEAF tea is fine, as long as you make sure it is the leaf variety x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.