Flavoured water. Is this one ok?

Blue Butterfly

Gold Member
Found this one on sainsburys, it has malic acid but no citric acid (yay!)
Is it ok to have?
http://www.sainsburys.co.uk/groceries/index.jsp?bmUID=1372503628652

Also does anyone know any other flavoured water we can have?

I have moved from exante to slim and save but haven't done a vlcd in a few months and the water I used to have seems to have disappeared :(

Hey blue

How are you? I couldn't see the water as when I clicked on the link on my phone it was just the sainsburys home page
I think the general rule is under 1kcal per 100ml and no citric acid but is have to check x

Hey DQ, I am still trying to keep at the diet (and not getting too far!) Hope you're ok.

The water is the Blackcurrant and Cherry sparkling one on sainsburys.
I did email slim and save but still haven't heard anything back yet.

Hey DQ, I am still trying to keep at the diet (and not getting too far!) Hope you're ok.

The water is the Blackcurrant and Cherry sparkling one on sainsburys.
I did email slim and save but still haven't heard anything back yet.

How far is not too far? I'm only on day 4 :) I would have thought that would be ok

I keep losing a fair bit and stay on plan for a few months and then fall off the wagon big time and gain most of the weight back again.

I'm only on day 3 this time!

I keep losing a fair bit and stay on plan for a few months and then fall off the wagon big time and gain most of the weight back again.

I'm only on day 3 this time!

As long as you are headed in the right direction? You said put on most not all? You can do it blue xxx well I'm only on day 4 so you're in good company ;) x

Back