Flaxseed??

neilsbird09

Silver Member
Can anyone guide me in the right direction? I searched Asda high and low today to try and find some but couldn't get any. Also which aisle would you find it in? Never even heard of it until I came on here LOL :confused:

I buy it from Holland and Barratt. Not sure where it would be in supermarket - maybe near lentils/beans or packets of non-salted nuts?

World foods? Baking? Alternative diets? Found it spread about... usually ask in store if its one I've not been to before. x

Thanks girlies. I checked all those in Asda Linz but couldn't see it - they probably don't stock it. Maybe if I try Tesco? x

I get mine from Tesco hun. It took my a bloody age to find it mind! It was with the stuff for alternative diets etc. I've nearly run out already so need to get some more myself actually.

in my asda its in the baking aisle same shelf as poppy seeds and the like - i found them by chance - crrently on rollback to 99p

i got ground flax (linseed) in holland and barret :D

You'll find it in the freaks, geeks and weirdo aisle in Tesco. :)
Image000-19.jpg

LOL, it would love. :)

Why can't all these siupermarkets get with it and just have an Atkins aisle - even easier eh Linz?? :D

I think there should be restaurants with atkins menus, weight watchers, slimming world too etc. Then you could know how many carbs exactly when eating out :D

Top idea Vicky :D

Is it easy to grind? Can it be done in a blender or even a coffee grinder? I cant seem to buy it like that and have only found the seeds. Is there a sort i should look for in particular? I remember reading on here somewhere that the dark one is better????? I really want to make some oopsie rolls as everyone is talking about them, im missing out :(

Aparetly it's a ***** to grind Cheryl, as you can never get it fine enough. Have you tried Tesco? If not, get it online hun xx

Thats true but i need cream cheese, splenda and cream of tarter. It will have to wait now til tue or weds when im next off work as i stay away from all shops on a sat.

Cheers babe is any brand ok or is there a supre duper one i need to get

I think any brand is ok. I use the one from Tesco that Jim always posts a pic of

Back