Flexi syns help needed

Jack_D

Good Morning,

Last night i went to support a up and coming band in our local pub.... i decided to have a flexi night... i said no more than 50 syns.... did really good and at 39...

Now this is where i am a little confused, do i take 39 syns and deduct from my weekly syns.... or do i just draw a line under last night and carry on as normal having my usual 5-15 syns daily

any advice

Thanks

Jack_D

No problem! I guess everyone is different but I think it's best to carry on as normal, as I know SW are very keen to move away from the old cycle of saving syns and having a binge

Definitely carry on as normal (and well done for doing so well). The idea is that although with a flexi night you won't necessarily lose weight that week (which is why you shouldn't be having flexi nights too often) but it will allow you to have a good time on the night (which I hope you did), stay in control (which you obviously did) and not be so restricted/deprived over the week that you end up veering off plan.

If you can comfortably include some of the those flexi syns into your weeks total WITHOUT feeling deprived and you want to do that, then feel free to do so but if you might go off plan because you feel deprived, then just carry on (does that make sense ??! Sorry, if I don't explain myself so well). A big WELL DONE !

Gail x

Back