Flip me! I'm Gorgeous!

Cerulean

Silver Member
Right so - this is possibly my favourite lightbulb so far...

What happened?

I looked in the mirror and saw my shoulders and sexy vest and shiny eyes and big grin

What were my most important thoughts, i.e. Hot (Hmm - will replace hot for :DLOVELY:D) Thoughts?Underline your Lovely Thought/s

• Flip me! I'm Gorgeous! (Well actually, it was the ruder version of that)
How I felt %
  • Delighted
  • Gorgeous
  • Proud
What I did/might have done in the past

Smiled LOADS and giggled to myself.

What I might have done in the past was start looking for what wasn't gorgeous or just gazing at the one or two things I liked - this time I saw the whole shining WONDER OF ME!

Evidence for Lovely Thought

See above! I feel sexy in tracksuit bottoms and I have a lovely elfin face and Audrey Hepburn poise. Lots of evidence!

Evidence against Lovely Thought

None!

More realistic thought
Do I look like I need to be more realistic? Hmmmm - keeping positive thought records as suggested by the book is not so easy with this template. I'm still gorgeous!

How I feel now

GORGEOUS!

How I might behave now
Like I am princess of all the universe! I am a gorgeous laydee! All together now...
'I feel pretty! Oh so pretty!'

Your post has filled my heart with total happiness.... I love to see people seeing their real worth!!!

Enjoy every minute of it... you deserve it!! lots and lots of love you sexy minx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That's a fabulous post Sarah - well done on loving you and what you see --- beautiful :)

Cath

Fantastic. Can't "weight" to say that in my mirror....get it weight...wait :ignore:

GO GIRL and tell the word that YOU ARE A SEXY WOMAN WHO DESERVES THE WORLD........

Your post made me smile so much :D, congratulations on feeling and looking so good. Hope I get a lightbulb moment myself in a couple of months time. xx

It is good to read a post like that, Sarah. It gives hope to everyone who is just beginning their journey, or sees the way ahead stretching off into the far, far distance.

You have achieved so much, and worked so hard to be sitting there feeling fab. You deserve your success. Keep enjoying it!

What a great post!

Loving your work!!! :D

What a wonderful inspiring post - it made me smile so much.
Well done gorgeous lady - you deserve to feel on top of the world everytime you see yourself in the mirror - it is all your hard work that did it.
Seen your photos and you are a stunner - was green with envy at your dresses!!

Hi Sarah,

You are beautiful and well done on such an uplifting post!!!

Thank you!

Love Mini xxx

I have just checked out your blog as well... you look brill... and have inspired me no end... because I started just under your start weight...

Well done you are doing fab!!!

Hi Sarah,
You look hot hot hot!! (peeked at your blog) and no wonder you feel gorgeous. I think Hayley Westenra should sing the song specially for you (she's singing a 'West Side Story' special soon).
I also read with interest some of your hot thoughts. I'm having problems getting to grips with this CBT concept as I seem to override the thoughts and go straight to the feelings. I may reread yours again and learn, as you've been very clear with your examples, so thank you. If you have any tips/hints to help me find the lightbulb moment, please pass them on.
Congratulations on your journey which really seems to embody the ethos of what LL is about. And thanks for sharing it ...

Right so - this is possibly my favourite lightbulb so far...

What happened?

I looked in the mirror and saw my shoulders and sexy vest and shiny eyes and big grin

What were my most important thoughts, i.e. Hot (Hmm - will replace hot for :DLOVELY:D) Thoughts?Underline your Lovely Thought/s
  • Flip me! I'm Gorgeous! (Well actually, it was the ruder version of that)
How I felt %
  • Delighted
  • Gorgeous
  • Proud
What I did/might have done in the past

Smiled LOADS and giggled to myself.

What I might have done in the past was start looking for what wasn't gorgeous or just gazing at the one or two things I liked - this time I saw the whole shining WONDER OF ME!

Evidence for Lovely Thought

See above! I feel sexy in tracksuit bottoms and I have a lovely elfin face and Audrey Hepburn poise. Lots of evidence!

Evidence against Lovely Thought

None!

More realistic thought
Do I look like I need to be more realistic? Hmmmm - keeping positive thought records as suggested by the book is not so easy with this template. I'm still gorgeous!

How I feel now

GORGEOUS!

How I might behave now
Like I am princess of all the universe! I am a gorgeous laydee! All together now...
'I feel pretty! Oh so pretty!'

What a FAB post - you're an inspiration !

love

Debz xx

Talk about Hot Thoughts!

I am glad you feel so positive with your reflection, and indeed why not.

Remember that feeling

Sam

Aww huge hugs for you! Feel so happy for you! It's not just the fact that you recognise your own beauty (a gift in itself, albeit earned!) but that you dont dimiss the message when you say it in your head! So go princess Cerulean and conquer the world!!

Well done! You give me hope as I haven't even started yet!! :eek:

Cor - I'm overwhelmed at the response!

Thank you, everyone!

Tishtosh - the one thing I can't help you with is recognising your lightbulbs - only you will know when your brain goes ding - only you know when your thinking has changed or you've spotted a behaviour pattern. But thinking about how you think and doing thought records does help you to sift through and find them and maybe become more open to them. I hope that helps.

:hug99:

What a fab post. So heart felt, I nearly had a tear in my eye.

You really do look stunning and I can't belive the difference in the pics. You already have a great figure now and I do love the HP pose (Audrey Hepburn not the sauce).

It is so nice to read someone being so positive about the way they look and feel and i hope that this can inspire all of us to look in the mirror and see something we like about ourselves however heard it may be xx

We'd love to hear more from you on your blog though Cerulean - don't forget that you guys are inspirational for those of us just starting out on the path.

Back