Breakfast - green or red
Magic porridge (hexb) with strawberries

Snack
Melon with yogurt

Lunch - green
Pasta with SF sauce and cheese (hexa)

Snack
Party ring (1.5 syns)
Scan bran (other bit of hexb), options (2 syns), yogurt and strawberries.

Dinner - red
Chicken with lemon, chilli and paprika and roasted carrots, new potatoes (hexb) and butternut squash.

Snacks
Hot chocolate (hexa and 2 syns), mini crunchie (4 syns) and mini dairy milk (4 syns).

Seems like I've eaten quite a lot today!

Saturday - Mix2Max

Breakfast - Red or Green
Nectarines, melon, muller light, oats (hexb)

Lunch - Red
w/meal bread (hexb) sandwich with bacon, lettuce and tomato.

Snack
Square of chocolate (3.5 syns)

Dinner - Green
Quorn shepherd's pie (hexa and 1 syn) with baked beans.

Apple and blackberry crumble (5 syns)

Will probably have a hot chocolate later (hexa and 2 syns)

Went for a lovely bike ride with a friend this morning/afternoon. Not sure it was that great exercise though, kept stopping to pick blackberries and walked up the hills! Picked lots of blackberries and apples and made a SW crumble with them, yummy!

Must get out on my bike more, really enjoy it when I'm out it's just getting the motivation to get out in the first place.

Any exercise is better than none! Well done you! and prob a good way to reintroduce it to yr body! x

Debridger said:
wish I liked bike riding ( I do if it has an engine!!)
seriously, I need to find sone exercise that I'll enjoy - otherwise it won't happen

Yes you have to enjoy it. I was inspired by the cycling article in a recent SW mag, I used to cycle to school, then college and then worj, then I got married and got a car!

Sunday - Green

Breakfast
Blackberries, melon, oats (part hexb) and muller light. Toast (other part of hedg), beans and scrambled egg.

Lunch
Pasta, SF pasta sauce, cheese (hexa).

Snack
2 alpen lights (hexb)

Dinner
Quorn chilli with rice.
Apple and blackberry crumble (5 syns)

Am going to try Extra Easy a few days next week. Just planned my meals and have written a shopping list! Son starts preschool tomorrow morning and I'm looking forward to going shopping by myself at a leisurly pace where I can actually stop to look at things!

I've tried cycling quite a few times....it just isn't me :-( I do like swimming, but would need to motivate myself, as I would using the gym at work. We do walk, but that's both weather and be bothered dependent, I think it's less motivation but more forming a habit.
Enjoy your peaceful shop :)

Tuesday - EE

So today I followed EE for the first time, been pretty hungry all day, eaten loads of SF, maybe not enough free?

Breakfast
Melon, blackberries, nectarine, 14g oats (half Hexb) and a muller light.
Tea (1 syn)

Snack
Banana

Lunch
W/wheat pasta with a SF sauce and roasted bns, courgette and cherry tomatoes 14g cheese (half hexa).

Snacks

Slice of w/meal toast (half Hexb) with spread (1.75 syns) and jam (1.75 syns).
Banana
Shape 0% (0.5 syns)

Dinner - the reason for doing EE!
Spag bol with added veg in the sauce. Not entirely sure there was 1/3 superfree on my plate, but I did add a lot of veg to the sauce and have had loads of sf today!

Meeting with my book reading group later and have some banana cake so made pre slimming world that I defrosted. Have no idea how many syns, may or may not have a small slice, if I do I won't have any more syns and will count the cake as 10 syns.

Still really hungry after dinner and feeling rubbish with a headache so had 3 party rings (4.5 syns) and another banana, that's my third today! Well that was about an hour ago and I'm still hungry!

Trying to work out what went wrong today, think it wad not having my usual massive plate of pasta at lunch, by massive I mean 150g dry weight pasta! Instead had about 50g and loads of veg. I'm so doing a green day tomorrow. If I'd done today as green I could have eaten exactly the same minus about 1/3 of the mince, and I could have had another portion of cheese and loads more pasta at lunch! Think EE is only really worth it if you're having more that one meal with meat. When my Joe's sausages arrive I'll have an EE day with a fry up breakfast!

Yeah, trying to juggle can be a pain - you should take a look at some of the other diaries - I do a mix of all 3 plans, depending on what I fancy - like Sunday, I was having boiled bacon, but as I wanted pease pudding and spuds I went EE

Debridger said:
Yeah, trying to juggle can be a pain - you should take a look at some of the other diaries - I do a mix of all 3 plans, depending on what I fancy - like Sunday, I was having boiled bacon, but as I wanted pease pudding and spuds I went EE

Thanks, yeah that's a good idea to take a look at other's diaries.

Well I didn't have any cake but I did have a bag of quavers (0.5 syns) and another shape yogurt (0.5 syns).

Total syns for the day 14.5 syns.

Still feel hungry though! Green tomorrow and a massive jacket potato with beans and cheese for lunch I think!

Back