floridagirl's refeed diary

FloridaGirl

Day 1

Breakfast - chocolate LT shake
Lunch - Strawberry LT shake
Dinner - tin of tuna with lettuce, tomoatoe, red oinion, celery, cucumber and a tea spoon of balsamic vinigar.
3lt water

Day 2

Lunch - Chichen breast cooked in chinese 5 spice served with lettuce, cucumber, red oinion, tomatoe and celery with a tea spoon of balsamic vinigar

Dinner - tin of tuna mixed with red onion, chives and fat free fromage fraig (not sure if I am allowed that today) served with salad.

Feel so much better today, I was so hungry yesterday!! I am still not full but definatly satisfied. The chichen cooked in the chinese 5 spice was totally amazing!!! I didnt want it to end and I am having the same tomorrow WOW!!! it was so nice, and the tuna mixed with red onion, chives and fat free framage fraigh with a bit of pepper was really good too!!!!

mmmmmmmm so nice to eat, cant wait to have some potatoe tomorrow!!!! I ve been and bought small salad potatoes ready, I think I am allowed 6 of them just at one meal, is that correct??

Ive managed to stay up till ten tonight and not go to bed to stop myself from thinking of food!!!!! good sign ha ha ha!!! felt satisfied today thank goodness whoop whoop whoop!!!!

It gets easier...enjoy it and take each day as it comes. :)

Glad your enjoying. The six small potatoes sounds about right. I would never eat potatoes before unless they were drizzled with butter or gravy etc, now I just love the taste of potato.

Day 3

Lunch - chichen breast cooked in chinese 5 spice with salad and potatoe salad (6 baby new potatoes choped with chives, red onion, very low fat fromage fraigh and black pepper)
this was sooooooo good!!!! a healthy meal and yet it was one of the nicest things I ve ever eat!!!!

Dinner - tuna salad topped with a tea spoon of balsamic vinigar and lots of chilly black pepper.

mmmmmmmmm!!!!! enjoyed my food today, my body definatley needed those carbs, role on tomorrow so I can have more ha ha ha

drinks - 2 and a half lt water (sparkling)

Day 3

Lunch - chichen breast cooked in chinese 5 spice with salad and potatoe salad (6 baby new potatoes choped with chives, red onion, very low fat fromage fraigh and black pepper)
this was sooooooo good!!!! a healthy meal and yet it was one of the nicest things I ve ever eat!!!!

Dinner - tuna salad topped with a tea spoon of balsamic vinigar and lots of chilly black pepper.

mmmmmmmmm!!!!! enjoyed my food today, my body definatley needed those carbs, role on tomorrow so I can have more ha ha ha

drinks - 2 and a half lt water (sparkling)

That's one for the things I've found to be such fun after being on TFR, is actually getting back to "playing" in the kitchen and doing some cooking. The tastes now are so much more powerful and something like the potato salad above now tastes amazing and it's probably something you'd have passed by months ago.

Keep up the good work. :)

Day 4

Breakfast - not much time so eat 2 x celery sticks and 1 tomatoe (eat them whilst driving, tut tut tut!!)

Lunch - had this early as I was hungry - Chichen breast cooked in chinese 5 spice on a wholemeal pitta with lettuce and WW fromage fraig mixed with red onion and black pepper.........................
was out at a playgroup with my friends at a playgroup with our little ones, all the time I was on LT they continued to eat at the playgroups cafe (the food there is yum!!) but today there mouths were watering over my lunch for a change!!! it was so tasty and so healthy WOW!!

Dinner - Chichen breast cooked in tia 7 spice with salad and home made fat free potatoe salad again with 6 baby new potatoes

Totally gorgeous food again, I dont think I ve ever enjoyed food so much!!!! I am off the take my daughter to swimming lesson and then take the kids out for tea and when I get back I will have a chocolate shake!!!

What a lovely day yum yum yum yum !!!!!! oh I do love refeed!!!!

thanks kered!! does the menu sound ok? I am not eating too much or anything am I?
Its so good today, todays been the best so far!!! but dont want to risk gaining weight, I felt like I was having a massive treat by having an apple!!!!xxxx

The menu looks really good, with the exception of a bit of celery and a tomato on the go for breakfast - smacks your knuckles lol.

Just try and get a shake in for breakfast or even add a yogurt, just to get a little protein.
Its looking good though. I love my fruit for snacks.

I had my shake about 8pm this evening, is that not good? I'll make sure I have it for breakfast tomorrow!!!!xxx its such a worry because I feel like I am eating too much but before LT this amount would have never filled me!!! its amazing and its tastes so good x

I dont think it really matters, as long as you are having enough calories it doesnt make much difference if you are having it at 8am or 8pm. I just thought you were having what you had entered above. Looking good girl.

Day 5

Breakfast - apple

Lunch - Tin of tuna mixed with red onion and low fat fromage fraigh in a whole meal pitta with lettuce on it too

Dinner - potatoe salad again!!! I love it!!! I added some tia 7 spice to it to spice it up, yum yum yum!!! salad and a chicken breast cooked on tia 7 spice

Snack - 3 bites of a maintenance bar YAK!!! threw the rest and a tub of 0 percent total fat free natural yogart.

3lt water (at least)

food was fab again today, really enjoyed it!!! apart from that maintenance bar!! Cant wait for tomorrow because I ve bought some salmon yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!

forgot to say, I feel nice and satisfied, not full or bloated but my tummy is huge!!! not happy with that!!!!! aarrrrhhhhh!!!!!!!! I'll cut back a bit tomorrow as I might have had a bit too much salad with my food!!!!

Its all trial and error in the beginning, learning to realise when you are full is the trick. It took me about ten days to realise I needed to stop when I was slightly full, otherwise after about twenty minutes I would feel bloated and stuffed. Now I never have that stuffed feeling, but I stop when just about comfortably full and within twenty minutes I am more than satisfied.

I read somewhere before it takes up to twenty minutes for the brain to register you are full, and to be honest, it really works.

Thanks Kered, I'll bear that in mind because I eat quickly and still feel hungry when my plate in empty so I'll slow down and see how I feel after 20mins x

Day 6

Breakfast - apple

Lunch - Chichen breast cooked in chinese 5 spice on a wholemeal pitta with red onions lettuce and WW fromage fraigh

Dinner - salmon served on 6 crushed baby new potatoes with broc and cabbage/ leek melody (2 table spoonfuls) salt and pepper and a dollop of WW fromage fraigh with chives.

dinner was divine!!!!!! yum yum, I'll be having that tomorrow, because the bed of potatoes was crushed all the flavor and juices from the salmon soaked into them so it was not dry just fab!!!! yum yum

2lt water so far x x

Back